• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS men credited with CPF top-up

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

i would like to ask, if anyone still remembers that the government used to tell us that for those NS man, they will receive a few thousands in their CPF? something like the amount is given in 3 batches of 3k per batch?

did anyone receive the CPF top-up yet?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all,

i would like to ask, if anyone still remembers that the government used to tell us that for those NS man, they will receive a few thousands in their CPF? something like the amount is given in 3 batches of 3k per batch?

did anyone receive the CPF top-up yet?

they don't deduct, lucky already .....:mad::eek:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought last time they say something like, they want to recognise the efforts of ns man, so they give ns man top up of i think 9k? something like once u ORD, u get 3k, then after u complete ur 5th ict, u get another 3k, the last 3k is u finish ur 10th cycle? or am i wrong?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought last time they say something like, they want to recognise the efforts of ns man, so they give ns man top up of i think 9k? something like once u ORD, u get 3k, then after u complete ur 5th ict, u get another 3k, the last 3k is u finish ur 10th cycle? or am i wrong?

you are wronged ....:eek: