• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Mediacorp is a christian corp?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:p

don't bluff the people here lah......for every reply you get assed. same as char-ji-kar, heartbreak kids, rystone46, ganli18dai........:biggrin::biggrin:...I don't argued I only assed.......

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? Stunted? Tell char_ji_kar you are really sorry and that you are no match for his wits lor. I'm sure he'll forgive you!:biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't bluff the people here lah......for every reply you get assed. same as char-ji-kar, heartbreak kids, rystone46, ganli18dai........:biggrin::biggrin:...I don't argued I only assed.......

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:biggrin:

don't bluff the people here lah......for every reply you get assed. same as char-ji-kar, heartbreak kids, rystone46, ganli18dai...........I don't argued I only assed.......

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he

yeh.... don't be like char-ji-kar, give infraction when kena assed....

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't bluff the people here lah......for every reply you get assed. same as char-ji-kar, heartbreak kids, rystone46, ganli18dai...........I don't argued I only assed.......

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he

little boy...little boy...yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...mudskipper aka...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
little boy...little boy...yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...mudskipper aka...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker!

angry already har ......:biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......:biggrin:

I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:smile:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:smile:

angry already har ......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......

I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who stops is the one who wears his mother's panties OK little boy? But of course you don't have balls to accept the challenge!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who stops is the one who wears his mother's panties OK little boy? But of course you don't have balls to accept the challenge!

angry already har ......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......

I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::p:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::p:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

angry already har ......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......

I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile::smile::smile::smile:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile::smile::smile::smile:

angry already har ......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......

I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:smile::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker! Aiyah forget to add a little smile when playing with a little boy!:smile::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

angry already har ......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

angry already har ......