• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Mediacorp is a christian corp?

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only you do that....... I only suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peach........... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehlohmoh ah, where's all that intelligence of a superior understanding of Chinese culture Inchwmn , mudskipper, lancheowman! Do what you do best suck your daddy here's cock!:p:p:p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha Ha asking me to shut up now......... but I still refuse to give up sucking your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach....leh......:biggrin::biggrin:

My son, Daddy's really disappointed with you today. You've let me down. If you can't suck properly, how can you survive in this cruel world with your dself destructive ego? Superior knowledge of Chinese culture Inchwmn? Now try again put your sweet lips over Daddy's cock first!:p

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son, Daddy's really disappointed with you today. You've let me down. If you can't suck properly, how can you survive in this cruel world with your dself destructive ego? Superior knowledge of Chinese culture Inchwmn? Now try again put your sweet lips over Daddy's cock first!:p

Ask your loumoh, wife, sister and daughter, I am sure they will tell you I did a good job.....he he he
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha....... yammy.... suck you loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peach is yammy....good leh...... can't stop deh......:biggrin::biggrin:

Good good my pondan son, into incest thing also. Your superior knowledge of Chinese culture hor Inchwmn 1,2,3,4,5 aka mudskipper aka lancheowman. Now Daddy don't have to tell you , everytime you are in this forum, put your cheebye mouth around Daddy's here cock, OK?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good good my pondan son, into incest thing also. Your superior knowledge of Chinese culture hor Inchwmn 1,2,3,4,5 aka mudskipper aka lancheowman. Now Daddy don't have to tell you , everytime you are in this forum, put your cheebye mouth around Daddy's here cock, OK?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wow..... said I good now....... you must be very jeolous when I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........

nei nei ka putt putt.....:p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..... said I good now....... you must be very jeolous when I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........

nei nei ka putt putt.....:p

Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5!

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........:biggrin:

I never ask for respected, I just want to do my job assing asshole only leh......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........:biggrin:

I never ask for respected, I just want to do my job assing asshole only leh......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5!:p

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5!:p

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........must repeat then you understand......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........must repeat then you understand......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

It's nice to play with kids once in a while , Keeps me young!
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5! the little cocksucking pondan!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nice to play with kids once in a while , Keeps me young!
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5! the little cocksucking pondan!

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........make you are bored ......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:p