• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Josephine Teo Look Down on Singaporeans. Say We Are Of Poor Stock. CCB!!!!!!!!!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPOREANS, its time really to WAKE up.

In the past 3 weeks, there have been 5 episodes of MPs and Ministars clearly looking down on Singaporeans.

Now we have this one saying we are of poor stock; desendents of coolies and labourers, therefore we have NO CLASS.

It's time to take these CCB MIWs to task. Please spread the WORD.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Now Josephine Teo Look Down on Singaporeans. Say We Are Of Poor Stock. CCB!!!!!!!

I've been saying the same thing for years. What else is new?:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Now Josephine Teo Look Down on Singaporeans. Say We Are Of Poor Stock. CCB!!!!!!!

Now we have this one saying we are of poor stock; desendents of coolies and labourers, therefore we have NO CLASS.

I ask you back, you agree or disagree with it.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've been saying the same thing for years. What else is new?:rolleyes:

Sam you chink, just enjoy your life in Sydney ok.

It's talented people like you that have long migrated from here.

Now we have this bitch echoing her OLD Master's voice.

Q

Qinhuang

The slut forgets her mother and father are from the same pariah stock.

The slut is speaking for the old fart, she is not herself anymore like the wooden.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls post the actual article and quote so we can judge it in its own context...

I'm for nurture over nature...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

old article first.....

Singaporeans
Stupid - or smart?
One view from Taiwan: They're good collectively, but individually they're lost. By Seah Chiang Nee.
Apr 23, 2006

SINGAPOREANS are affluent, educated, but are they really survival smart?
In a world of harsher living, this question that never dies has again grabbed the public focus here with a general election less than two weeks away.

At the core of the debate: Without natural resources, the Singaporean increasingly has to depend on his own guile, not only a good education, to survive; has he got it?

It’s not a new debate. In the past decade, the Education Ministry has changed the education system to teach independent thinking and entrepreneurship to correct some fundamental defects in the average worker.

The average Singaporean is good at academic studies and works hard, but falls short on individual initiative and streetwise qualities, relying too much on the government for help.

Revisiting the debate is controversial Taiwan lawmaker Li Ao, who recently ranked Singaporeans rather lower in natural intelligence to the people in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

“Taiwanese are scoundrels, but lovable, Hong Kong people are craftier, (Chinese mainlanders are unfathomable) and Singaporeans are stupider,” he said, adding that it is partially due to genetics.

The original migrants who came here from China were of “poor stock”.

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew once told Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping that the ethnic Chinese in Singapore were descendants of illiterate coolies and farmers from southern Fujian.

This had made them less able than the people of Hong Kong or Taiwan, whose ancestors were mainly businessman or technocrats.

Singaporeans could function well only as a group, not as individuals, Li told a Chinese newspaper. They would never be non-conformist or stand out above the crowd.

“If you ask me, other than Lee Kuan Yew, his son Hsien Loong, politicians aside, I can only think of a cute girl, (pop star) Stephanie Sun, there aren’t many other outstanding people. The impression that I get (of normal Singaporeans) is stupid”.

Singapore’s system, Li said, stemmed from the ancient Chinese political philosophy of legalism, which emphasised on the rule of law.

“Singaporeans do not break rules, but they also do not stand out,” he said in Mandarin.

He said Lee Kuan Yew had wanted to build a British-style democracy but because the people were not up to scratch, they only knew how to toe the line.

His report card on Singapore has shaken up the people at a time when election fever is rising, indirectly touching on a campaign issue – government control on society.

Predictably, Singaporeans have reacted angrily to the terms “stupid” and “poor genes”, dismissing them as a popularity stunt that takes no account of their successful, modern achievements.

This “genetic weakness” doesn’t aptly describe today’s diverse, more mature and worldly-wise generation.

But some critics say there is some truth in what Li said, but insist that the fault lies not in genes, but in years of political and social conditioning by a top-down government.

One writer however, said: “A better word to describe the Singaporean is naïve, which comes about because of a paternalistic and rather efficient government.

"Everything is so structured and laid-out that the people do not need to fight for a living, blunting their ability to compete. They’re lulled into thinking the outside world also behave like Singapore.”

Businessmen from Taiwan and Hong Kong are more alert to opportunities, as well as cheats, compared to even the capable Singaporeans, whose preoccupation is getting a high salary.

They know where to take the short cuts when faced with a problem; Singaporeans will just sit and wait for better days.

Under the Lee Kuan Yew leadership, the collective good comes before the individual, so the republic’s success is a “collective creation”, Li added.

The individual is often lost on his own. It has led some critics to ask whether the Singaporean has an original viewpoint of his own beyond what the government says.

“I won’t say we are stupid. We are just not daring and street-smart,” commented a Singaporean studying abroad.

In his university, other Asian students would walk up to the microphone and talk about some cause, not the Singaporeans, he said.

Li Ao is not alone in his views. Singaporean columnist Wong Lung Hsiang said it reflected what he heard in China that “Taiwanese are shameless, Hong Kongers are heartless, Singaporeans are ignorant”.

In Greater China, law-abiding Singaporeans have long been seen as gullible.

In a commentary in November last year, Wong advised Singaporeans to treasure their own system at home, “but when you are away, you should know how to adapt to others”.

What Chinese Singaporeans have inherited from their grandparents is peasant culture, explained “peasant judge” online.

“Peasants don’t care for much else except a bowl of rice on the table, a roof over their heads, and the chance to go out to the rice fields to do the daily back-breaking chores day in day out.”

Politics, too, is affected. Almost everyone goes to the polls with his rice-bowl in mind.

It occupies the citizen’s mind a lot more than his counterparts in other countries, who are more passionate about issues like justice and equality.

“Just imagine, well-informed Singaporeans advocating a one-party rule, saying it is good for the future. If this is not stupidity, what is?’ asked redbean.

This could be a recipe for future trouble should a foreign predator one day use this character weakness to take over the country.

All he needs to do to retain the people’s compliance is by keeping their stomach full and their mind empty.

(This first appeared in The Sunday Star, Apr 23, 2006).

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Sinkies are of good stock, they will have balls.

But what we seen is that Sinkies got no balls.

Kept voting and voting for that stinking LKY and his entire armada of parasites and vampires.

How can Sinkies be of good stock?

No wonder LKY and his bunch of bastards have no respect for Sinkies and prepared to sack Sinkies while keeping FTs in their jobs

SINGKIES DESERVED WHAT THEY ARE GETTING NOW

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

We got poor stock because of the school's grading !

The PAP regime got their people in cronies in control of MOE and they filter most to fail !

But their cronies's fathers, mothers and children will go into glam departments and industries !

Last edited:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

talk cock lah! Water finds its own level

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck! Show me a picture of the washout 2nd rated bitch! Is this bitch paid millions? With that sum I can get 50 foreign bitches who can suck cock fuck raise a family run a country and sew. And they all look good are young and have good bodies. And they will not ask for a raise. WHO is this BITCH? Need to export her to PRC for corrective training.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal

What they say is really true..
Most sinkies are like animals trapped in the singapore zoo. Once out of singapore zoo, they will lost their ability to feed themselves. (I say most, not all).

It's amazing when you listen in to conversation with friends or colleagues who have been in singapore all their life, apart from their holidays. They really have this mindset that singapore is superior to most asian countries (even china, hk, taiwan). And they are so afraid of things..

Lucky, LKY recognised that and breed sinkies as workers.. if not, sinkie will be doom from the start.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHO is this BITCH? Need to export her to PRC for corrective training.
[unquote]

PRC dont need her... please keep her for the pap in singapore...

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew once told Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping that the ethnic Chinese in Singapore were descendants of illiterate coolies and farmers from southern Fujian.

And yet these Chinkies continue to vote for LKY, his son, family and friends. Maybe if I do the same, they may even vote me in.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most FTs nowadays in Singapore have EXTREMELY POOR STOCK.

They are willing to prostitute themselves for very low pay like $400-$800 per month.

Students that are let into this country can just walk into any private school here without PROPER checks as to whether they or their parents can AFFORD the fees and accommodations here.

Try applying to the US, Europe, Australia, or Europe for schooling. "Lun Cheow" they let you in so easily.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said, president, pm, ministers all have no balls how can peasant like me to have ball!!! if I have ball I will be their boss!!!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said, president, pm, ministers all have no balls how can peasant like me to have ball!!! if I have ball I will be their boss!!!

If the leaders of this country keep referring to its citizens as lowly stock, who in the world is going to think otherwise?? :mad:

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lineage again? :rolleyes: Might as well do a caste system. :rolleyes:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

The citizens of any country DESERVE the govt that they get.

No govt can remain in power if it is not the will of the people. Oppressive Monarchies, dictatorships (Marcos), govts (communist Eastern Bloc, USSR) all have collapsed when the people do rise up.

Therefore it is only natural for the leaders of any oppressive regime to think lowly of the citizens who put them in power and continue to do decade after decade.

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

And yet these Chinkies continue to vote for LKY, his son, family and friends. Maybe if I do the same, they may even vote me in.

CCB LYK...His hakka roots is considered upper class meh..Fuck