• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Josephine Teo Look Down on Singaporeans. Say We Are Of Poor Stock. CCB!!!!!!!!!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Now Josephine Teo Look Down on Singaporeans. Say We Are Of Poor Stock. CCB!!!!!!!

ALL Singaporeans should be reminded of this. You are looked down upon by your own SCUMS.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Now Josephine Teo Look Down on Singaporeans. Say We Are Of Poor Stock. CCB!!!!!!!

i think what the politicans said reflects very much on their inner values.

imagine if a teacher telling u that your son is of poor stock, how do u feel? most probably u will feel that the teacher, that was perceived to help your son regardless of race nor religion, is not fulfilling on their part as being a teacher. because teachers are suppose to guide and help students, strong or weak, to advance.

now, if we were to replace teachers with politicans, they are supposed to help us citizens with any problems faced by us. instead, we were greeted by discouraging words. then, we will ask ourselves, are their roles being fulfilled?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's only one way to show that we can stand out from the 66.6% crowd. Vote for the opposition.

Anyway, Ms Teo works for Microsoft. Enough said.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's only one way to show that we can stand out from the 66.6% crowd. Vote for the opposition.

Jessica Tan (East Coast) also works for Microsoft. Microsoft sponsor most of CDC, PA, CCC, CC, RC etc.

Z

Zombie

I've been saying the same thing for years. What else is new?:rolleyes:

i've been saying for years that better stock comes from knorr :biggrin:

knorr-chicken-stock.jpg

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the old man said does have some bearing. However I disagree that its due to our bloodline. Let me give you some examples. Look at our forefathers generations they came with nothing but a shirt on their back and they build empires like Yeo's, OCBC, OUB, Tangs to name afew. Now fastfoward to present day where everybody is educated under the SINGAPORE education name me a big company be it private or otherwise that was built up from scrach with the govt's hand in it.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hyflux
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think what the politicans said reflects very much on their inner values.

imagine if a teacher telling u that your son is of poor stock, how do u feel? most probably u will feel that the teacher, that was perceived to help your son regardless of race nor religion, is not fulfilling on their part as being a teacher. because teachers are suppose to guide and help students, strong or weak, to advance.

now, if we were to replace teachers with politicans, they are supposed to help us citizens with any problems faced by us. instead, we were greeted by discouraging words. then, we will ask ourselves, are their roles being fulfilled?

You are one big emo Idiot

If someone says you are of poor stock, you work hard and prove them wrong.

Getting mad and angry will not change their mind.

At least I think like this because I am no longer a Sinkie

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

...If you ask me, other than Lee Kuan Yew, his son Hsien Loong, politicians aside, I can only think of a cute girl, (pop star) Stephanie Sun, there aren't many other outstanding people....

Trust a Taiwanese not to know DICK - Dick Lee. Dick has been very popular in Japan. Taiwanese probably don't understand English.

If even their President, First Lady and children can be corrupt while in office, which Taiwanese can't?

jw5

Loyal

It's Jessica Tan who works for Microsoft.

I think Ms Teo works for NTUC.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

For god's sake,sinkees !!!please have some backbone,vote this bitch out in this coming GE!!!

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are one big emo Idiot

If someone says you are of poor stock, you work hard and prove them wrong.

Getting mad and angry will not change their mind.

At least I think like this because I am no longer a Sinkie

You are one big stupid twit+idiot+hormone imbalance.

no one here ask about your opinion on how u think.:oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are one big stupid twit+idiot+hormone imbalance.

no one here ask about your opinion on how u think.:oIo:

Oei

No one asked for your opinion too! :biggrin: