• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I know why kapok pinky wants $250K!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my lawyer kaki told me that for the high court to hear the matter it must be $250k or above ....no wonder the fucker wants to go there ....if he left to one of these not so well paid and not so "seng moke" sub court judges, they might just turn around and show him the finger and decide that there is nothing defamatory lor....

fuck you pinky and your sneaky fucking tricks......

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if its a criminal offense why dont he just arrest him and throw him in jail?play all these stupid games for what?

is that cockroach's life even worth 250k?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
if its a criminal offense why dont he just arrest him and throw him in jail?play all these stupid games for what?

This saga will remind all future bloggers and online keyboard warriors to be mindful of what they said.

:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the same reason why some people slap a prostitute and pull her hair before having sex with her.

It's the desire to inflict a humiliating experience on those whom you think lowly of.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This saga will remind all future bloggers and online keyboard warriors to be mindful of what they said.

:biggrin:

We have to be mindful of what we say YES!...that is why I have said that Roy is an Idiot!!...the winds of change is in the air....there are many ways to 'skin a cat'...but to be stupid enough to be lured into a cesspool with the same old game they are playing in 2014?? I am shaking my head...

The support to him is not for his stupidity but for the cause he raised..many of us, wished we could put our heads out & say about the CPF....if they do not heed that support he is generating....we are in for a very troubled future!!