• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now i know why it is dream emigration destination for sinkies

neddy jr

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far a 1000 tax cut again.

I pay almost no tax at all here.

In my first year its was 0 due to deduction of moving expenses and last year its almost 0 thanks to the massive free money tax stimulus payment and this coming year I might actually pay 3%.

Dont forget our GST is also super low and our prices are a fraction of what they are in ripp-off Arsetralia.

Welcome back redbull313.

In the US, pay no tax. Wow!
Any proof?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far a 1000 tax cut again.

I pay almost no tax at all here.

In my first year its was 0 due to deduction of moving expenses and last year its almost 0 thanks to the massive free money tax stimulus payment and this coming year I might actually pay 3%.

Dont forget our GST is also super low and our prices are a fraction of what they are in ripp-off Arsetralia.

You are indeed a very lucky man.:biggrin:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound upset......Quite funny.

I understand you are angry at getting beaten up in perth by white pple, being chased out of restaurants and being told to leave with them banging on your car.

but you have to understand sometimes its not race thats the issue, but simply the ugliness of your face.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand you are angry at getting beaten up in perth by white pple, being chased out of restaurants and being told to leave with them banging on your car.

but you have to understand sometimes its not race thats the issue, but simply the ugliness of your face.

Perth? You got the wrong person, but I like your racist threads on Australia

Oh and its a dog eat dog world

And I'm wearing Milkbone Underwear (thats a classic!)

So sorry for upsetting you so........

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americans give free rent, free food, and free housing for those in need with very low taxation.

Also houses, cars, extremely cheap.

This is what make me so angry, imagine paying $800,000 for a 3-bedroom apartment in San Francisco bay area, only to have a needy getting free housing next door. The worse part is that he park his shopping trolley outside, blocking the lift entrance. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the other hand, I enjoy paying tax..
Incoming cashflow is favourable.. why not paying for ATO ?

I also don't like paying tax, I am going to America. Over there, people don't pay tax, follow Repurt Murdoch.

As long as GIC and Temasek continue to finance Americans (invest and lose money in USA), I will not need to pay tax. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh dear, you should not write something that hurt him like that. Otherwise, you will be banned again ... :biggrin:

Actually, I enjoy getting banned from idiots who abuse their powers. :biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also don't like paying tax, I am going to America. Over there, people don't pay tax, follow Repurt Murdoch.

As long as GIC and Temasek continue to finance Americans (invest and lose money in USA), I will not need to pay tax. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So what you are saying is you subscribe to the Republican View where taxes should be even lower? Do you think Obama should give into the Republicans? They have made it clear they wont agree with Obama unless there are more tax cuts.

Has America's low taxation gotten it into this mess or was it unfettered Capitalism?

I mean how low do you want taxes to be? I agree with the dems/Obama, people should pay some freaking taxes already. Lets have a Clintonesque fiscal revamp.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what you are saying is you subscribe to the Republican View where taxes should be even lower? Do you think Obama should give into the Republicans? They have made it clear they wont agree with Obama unless there are more tax cuts.

Has America's low taxation gotten it into this mess or was it unfettered Capitalism?

I mean how low do you want taxes to be? I agree with the dems/Obama, people should pay some freaking taxes already. Lets have a Clintonesque fiscal revamp.

Low tax & unfettered Kapitalism ~
It is all a "laissez-affaire" on libertarianism and Non-interventionism. How it destroy humankind cannot be ignored.

Milton Friedman, whose monetary idea end up turning banks into masters of the universe, has this to say...
"Every society runs on greed. It is inescapable. Attempts to legislate against mere greed make things worse. Political self-interest is no better than economic self-interest."

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do we need God in the US "In God we Trust" Currency note? The Money God? So, Help Us God!

new-5-us-note.jpg

Charles Darwin, you are right. Greed ensure evolution.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/411_1173166743"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/411_1173166743" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Poor Obama, what is he doing?????

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama's Approval rating: Highest in History?
Congrats to Obama, the whole world loves you!!!!!

http://wearecentralpa.com/content/fulltext/news/?cid=69602

Obama's Approval Rating: 67%

Friday, Feb 20, 2009 @03:34pm EST

WASHINGTON D.C. - President Obama is still getting high marks for his on-the-job performance in the White House.

A CNN/Opinion Research survey finds two out of three Americans approve of the way Obama is carrying out his work as President.

His approval rating was at 67 percent.

While that remains high, it is down nine points from the most recent CNN survey conducted earlier this month.

Most of that decline was due to falling Republican support.

Obama's approval among GOP party members went from 50 percent in early February to the current 31 percent.

Among Obama's fellow Democrats, his approval dropped from 96 percent to 92 percent.

Independents are still giving the President a thumbs up at 61 percent, down six points from earlier this month.

Other results of the poll determined six in ten Americans support the economic stimulus package signed into law by Obama Tuesday.

A slight majority say they believe the stimulus plan will help put the economy back on a sound financial track.

Forty-four percent don't have any faith in the package while 31 percent believe the plan will help their personal financial situation.

Two out of three don't think they will derive any personal benefit from the stimulus package.

Support for the plan fell solidly along party lines.

The poll found nearly nine in ten Democrats are in favor of the measure while three-quarters of Republicans were opposed to it.