• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now FAP gives sinkie women The Peking Duck... PRC gigolos

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese national becomes gigolo
Shin Min Daily News

pc_600x450.jpg

Male gigolos performing on stage. One of them received $3,000 worth of floral garlands. (Pic / Courtesy of reader)

A Chinese national, Liu Jia (not his real name) has become a gigolo to earn extra cash.

The 20-year-old came to Singapore with his parents four years ago and found that he did not have enough money to support his lifestyle.

So he became a gigolo at a host club. Female working adults frequent these male host clubs to destress and spend at least $900 to "book" him.

"My friends said that you just need to perform on stage and drink with customers to earn up to $10,000 a month. I thought that since I like to go out to drink, why not drink and earn money at the same time?"

Liu says that the standards are high for gigolos. Only experienced gigolos get through, and Liu lied that he had prior experience.

His good looks also gave him an added advantage and he was selected immediately.

Liu reveals that he mostly sings and dances. If clients like his performance, they will buy floral garlands for him. He will drink with them to show appreciation.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 15 July 2011.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviouslee d govtment n d antivice knw abt it
but
they closing their eyes
coz
its foreign / prc
or
they darent take action against d rich sg tai-tai