• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not handsome vs Bo Tat Chek

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a U grad. There was a family financial crisis when I was 18 and fortunately, I qualified to sign on for police and got a regular salary. When the bond is over, I left Singapore roamed around the world. That's when I picked up my foreign languages. Handsome? Well, it's only skin deep and never everlasting unless one dies young at prime.
In this very case, U are a Life's journeyman! Considered very wu tak chek cos the world is your oyster or university! Hats off to u, bro!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite true! but in our society, emphasis is on paper qualifications. but ram, dun despair! I am an honours uni grad, i have driven taxi for 3 years, and now a salesman although my title is business development. my sales manager also a uni grad and he was also once a vacuum cleaner salesman.

the most important thing to me in life is luck, if you dun have the luck, you will not succeed in life. my peers many whom are towkay kias, never really experience what is life in the real corporate world,that kind of work stress and office politicking, they will never really understand.

Moreover, in my working life, I have never expect to be saboed by h_o__k_u_m__h_e_a_n from STE, Chao chee bye to him!:oIo: If i have a father to consult, i think he probably in jail now. Now I can only depend on certain Senior whom i regarded as close friend whom I told the story to.:o

In this very case, U are a Life's journeyman! Considered very wu tak chek cos the world is your oyster or university! Hats off to u, bro!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I left Singapore after NS/sign-on, I was 24. Very fedup with the NS/sign-on/reservist system. I felt like a born criminal. Being born here meant I owe my life to them like being a criminal meant you owe time to prison. Best way out, apply for exit permit and get out. I had about US$2,000 (from all the years of childhood red packets) when I arrived in San Francisco. Yes, it was my own life, my own choice, my own business. What bothered me was, every year I had to renew exit permit as if criminal on parole, and whenever I came back to Singapore, they called me up for reporting. I'm a law-abiding person, nevermind, just comply with it. When I was a police officer, I've made others comply with it or else arrest them too. What to do?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
reservist is like that one, got once, few years back, my unit charge me for not taking IPPT. ninnabeh, i went back report and march in to see the NSF officer,cheh! Supposed to take order, i still jokingly ask him if he want french fries to go along. Then, he read the order to fine me $300. I told him I can't pay up, in the end, also never pay,also never call me again.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Last, I got discharge cos' i went to see psychiatrist and got a letter from doctor. Imagine I went back for reservist only to get tekan by officers, cos' i insinuate something on LKY. My doctor who became my friend told me that I was looking for trouble. That's how the saga in my life begin. Apart from this, I am still very sure that lao goh went to japan to see kozumi then cos' of what I said of the jap during my reservist. I used to be very outspoken but nowadays, when I see got 1st sign of trouble, first reaction is to siam!:o

I know you guys probably think that my story is crazily unbelievable but it's true. I have no evidence but all these happen too fast, and that was why ISD was after me for a while until they probably think I am innocent.:o

When I left Singapore after NS/sign-on, I was 24. Very fedup with the NS/sign-on/reservist system. I felt like a born criminal. Being born here meant I owe my life to them like being a criminal meant you owe time to prison. Best way out, apply for exit permit and get out. I had about US$2,000 (from all the years of childhood red packets) when I arrived in San Francisco. Yes, it was my own life, my own choice, my own business. What bothered me was, every year I had to renew exit permit as if criminal on parole, and whenever I came back to Singapore, they called me up for reporting. I'm a law-abiding person, nevermind, just comply with it. When I was a police officer, I've made others comply with it or else arrest them too. What to do?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reservist is like that one, got once, few years back, my unit charge me for not taking IPPT. ninnabeh, i went back report and march in to see the NSF officer,cheh! Supposed to take order, i still jokingly ask him if he want french fries to go along. Then, he read the order to fine me $300. I told him I can't pay up, in the end, also never pay,also never call me again.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Last, I got discharge cos' i went to see psychiatrist and got a letter from doctor. Imagine I went back for reservist only to get tekan by officers, cos' i insinuate something on LKY. My doctor who became my friend told me that I was looking for trouble. That's how the saga in my life begin. Apart from this, I am still very sure that lao goh went to japan to see kozumi then cos' of what I said of the jap during my reservist. I used to be very outspoken but nowadays, when I see got 1st sign of trouble, first reaction is to siam!:o

I know you guys probably think that my story is crazily unbelievable but it's true. I have no evidence but all these happen too fast, and that was why ISD was after me for a while until they probably think I am innocent.:o

IPPT is actually quite profitable. Can collect S$400. Only you fat unfit fellows fail, take order, pay fine and go RT. :biggrin: But you smart to be psycho. Psycho they most scared of. Get a psycho report and they'd back off. However, I'm not psycho. I go IPPT, collect S$400, renew exit permit and FO again. :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...i believe that you not psycho!:rolleyes::biggrin:

IPPT is actually quite profitable. Can collect S$400. Only you fat unfit fellows fail, take order, pay fine and go RT. :biggrin: But you smart to be psycho. Psycho they most scared of. Get a psycho report and they'd back off. However, I'm not psycho. I go IPPT, collect S$400, renew exit permit and FO again. :biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which of the two remarks is more hurtful from the point of view of a man ?

Okay, I know there are a lot of handsome and educated guys in this forum, so you may not have come across a remark such as this. Now just imagine if you're not so handsome or not so educated, which of the two remarks do you think would hurt you more than the other ?

Not handsome not as strong as ugly.

But criticising people for their physical attributes are not fair because no one asks to be born ugly or born fat.

Criticising people for being not educated is fair because people have control over this.

Besides, bo tak chek does not mean buay jo gang.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not handsome not as strong as ugly.

But criticising people for their physical attributes are not fair because no one asks to be born ugly or born fat.

Criticising people for being not educated is fair because people have control over this.

Besides, bo tak chek does not mean buay jo gang.

I understand your point, but the moral aspect of the person criticizing the other is not an issue of this thread. It's the emotional impact on the recipient of such criticisms that is the issue and purpose of this thread.