• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not Flying the Familee Flag Will Make SGs Lose Face to Foreigners?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fly two flags to make up for traitor zeddy. Will add another one today

hi there

1. yo!
2. just make sure that your undies also bear the mari kita thing hoh!
3. you must be so proud when you rub your legs together.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
British_East_India_Company_Flag_from_Laurie.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being solidly behind the MIW, I spray painted the state flag on the top of my motor vehicle. Everywhere I drive, people cheered me on. I am so proud to be a S'porean. Cats used to relax on top of my vehicle. Now, even the cats siamed the top of my vehicle coz even animals respect the state flag.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being solidly behind the MIW, I spray painted the state flag on the top of my motor vehicle. Everywhere I drive, people cheered me on. I am so proud to be a S'porean. Cats used to relax on top of my vehicle. Now, even the cats siamed the top of my vehicle coz even animals respect the state flag.

Will they give you a reward

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
BLOODY POLICE MEN... Don't forget that Policemen are the utimate government attack dog. :oIo: YOu have sold your soul to the devil :oIo: