• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An Englishman, a Frenchman, and a Russian are looking at a painting of Adam and Eve. The Englishman admires the painting and says, "Look at them, calm, reserved, and proper, surely they are English!"

The Frenchman laughs and replies "They are naked and beautiful, there is no doubt they would be French."

The Russian slowly shakes his head, "My friends, they are definitely Russian. No clothes, no house, no possessions, they have only an apple to eat and they are told this is paradise."

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All tied up

Attachments

• Tied Up.jpg
    Tied Up.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 217

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man’s walking home late at night when he sees a woman in the shadows. “Twenty bucks,” she says. He’s never been with a prostitute before, but he decides what the hell.

They are going at it for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them—it’s a policeman.

“What’s going on here, people?” asks the officer.

“I’m making love to my wife,” the man answers indignantly.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” says the cop, “I didn’t know.”

“Well,” said the man, “to tell the truth neither did I until you flashed that light on her face.”

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ali and Habib are beggars. They beg in different areas of London ...

Habib begs just as long as Ali does, but only collects £2 to £3 every day.

Ali brings home a suitcase FULL of £10 notes, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot of money to spend.

Habib asks Ali 'I work just as long and hard as you do but how is it that you bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day?'

Ali says, 'Look at your sign, what does it say'?

Habib's sign reads 'I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support'.

Ali says No wonder you only get £2- £3

Habib says 'So what does your sign say'?

Ali shows Habib his sign. It reads:

'I only need another £10 to move back to Pakistan'.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa.

When they get to the hospital, she runs bursts into her Grandpa’s room.

“Grandpa, Grandpa,” she says excitedly, “as soon as my mother comes into the room, make a noise like a frog.

“What?” said her Grandpa.

“Make a noise like a frog because my mom said that as soon as you croak, we’re all going to Disney World!”