• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sex and the Doctor

A doctor had sex with one of his female patients and felt guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he just couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal of his patient were overwhelming.

But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice in his head that said: "Don't worry about it. You aren't the first medical practitioner to have sex with one of his patients and you won't be the last. And you're single. Just let it go."

But, invariably, another voice in his head would bring him back to reality, whispering...

"You're a veterinarian, you sick bastard."

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
PointlessFamilyPhotooftheYear_zps4ee26a10.jpg

PetWussy_zps5b418232.jpg

pringlecat_zps4bb7c8b5.jpg

malefemaleminds_zpsf279cdaf.jpg

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks.
"I'm going down to give blood."
"How much do you get paid for giving blood?"
"About $20."
"Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator.
The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again.
"Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?"
"Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

girl - baby im wet.
Boy - want a paper towel?
Girl - no, i want more then that :wink:
Boy - want 2 paper towels?
Girl - no, baby i want sumthing big and round :wink:
Boy - damn you want the whole roll?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not I say wan.....:biggrin:

"It is not a flood but water ponding...."

"You can make mistakes.... But make sure that they are all honest ones hor"

"ERP helps more S'poreans to own cars."

"High pay = no corruption."

"NS is a privilege for Singaporeans"

"GST is to help the poor"

"The White Horse designation was to ensure that the serviceman did not enjoy special privileges."

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two women were playing golf. One tee'd off and watched in horror, as her golf ball, headed directly towards four men, playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed over to the man and immediately began to apologize.

She said anxiously to him .... " Please allow me to help. I am a Physiotherapist. I know I could relieve your pain, if you would allow me "

The man replied in pain .... " Oh, no ! I shall be all right. I should be fine, in a few minutes "

But he was clearly still in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin. The woman persisted on helping him.

Finally, he allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side. She loosened his pants. She put her hand under his brief. She cupped his testicles very gently and started soothingly massaging them. She continued doing so, for almost 2 - 3 minutes. The man shut his eyes and was obviously enjoying the massage !

Finally, continuing to massage his testicles, she asked him, " How does that feel ? "

The man replied .... " Ma'am, this feels like heaven ! I am thoroughly enjoying your hands on my testicles. But I am still a bit worried that, maybe I may have broken my thumb !!! "

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two women were playing golf... continuing to massage his testicles, " Ma'am, this feels like heaven ! I am thoroughly enjoying your hands on my testicles. But I am still a bit worried that, maybe I may have broken my thumb !!! "
Shd have taken 1 hole in 1, right on the green! On the rough too!