• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

North Korea has fired several artillery shells into South Korea

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only time you get to see china army full swing in action now is only due to taiwan issue. i do not think china will be so crazy like in mao's era to make enemy with US now

Z

Zombie

sorry bro, china i have a feeling this time might not help north out in invading south if anything goes wrong.

china is no longer fully communist, its looking at money now and US is his biggest partner. i am sure they would not want to hurt their own pocket

anyone think that US may be behind this?

1) US/SK were having live firing in the area
2) It is possible to fire some cruise missiles and not be detected
3) NK claimed that SK is the one who fired first
4) NK just announced that they have advanced nuke facility
5) US is pretty fast in sending in more navy
6) Obama is trying too hard to explain that it is an attack on "US's interest"
7) US need another war because the europe financial system is collapsing
8) People are so used to believe that NK must be the one who started it first.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry bro, china i have a feeling this time might not help north out in invading south if anything goes wrong.

china is no longer fully communist, its looking at money now and US is his biggest partner. i am sure they would not want to hurt their own pocket

In 1950, PRC sent in troops to save North Korea from total annihilation because of secret treaty obligations with NK and Soviet Union plus they don't want a unified Korea US proxy right at their frontier during the start of Cold War with KMT threatening to reinvade the Chinese mainland from Kinmen and Yunnan.

The world has changed. North Korea is a useful tool for China to blackmail the relevant parties but also an irritating pest which they might be thinking to get rid of. A misread of the current geopolitical situation resulting in a wrong move would prove disastrous for NK.

Don't underestimate North Korea , they might be desperate enough to start any sort of armed conflict in Korea Peninsula if that can save their fast weakening regime.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x720.jpg

A South Korean Marine stands beside a crater caused by North Korea's shelling at the Marine Corp's barracks on Yeonpyeong island, South Korea, Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x710.jpg

South Korean Democratic Party Chairman Sohn Hak-kyu, right, and his party member Chung Dong-young watch wreckage of shell fired by North Korea on Yeonpyeong island, South Korea, Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
850x.jpg

An unexploded shell fired from North Korea is seen on Yeonpyeong Island November 24, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
820x.jpg

A military helicopter flies over Yeonpyeong Island November 24, 2010 after the island was hit by artillery shells fired by North Korea.​

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
but Communist ruled china will help north korea.they might at the same time invade taiwan too.after taking out the south and taiwan and make them into communist, communist china invade the south china sea islands.
they will take down vietnam.

the communist china axis power include, Iran, North Korea, Burmese Military Junta... and once they invade Taiwan and South Korea, they will rule Asia!!!

just my thought...

Not Going to happen.

China has its own problem to deal with and North korea could turn out to be one of such problem if they find the way to send their nukes around. In fact, beijing could be a North korean target and i m sure the chinese wont wnat that.

There is no reason for China to invade taiwan when things are getting better as long as the status quote is maintain.

As for South east Asia, if china invade Vietnam or the Spartley islands, we are talking about china fighting against a joint Asean force and China cant win. And that could spark a world war, which China will find itself destroyed with little friends

No one is that stupid to get China to start a war, apart from egomanic hardliners or ignorant cave dwellers somewhere in Yunan.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't underestimate North Korea , they might be desperate enough to start any sort of armed conflict in Korea Peninsula if that can save their fast weakening regime.

When that happens, even China would be a target and I dont think the Chinese would allow that to happen.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
850x.jpg

The nuclear-powered USS George Washington leaves Yokosuka U.S. Naval base in Yokosuka, south of Tokyo, November 24, 2010. The U.S. aircraft carrier will join a U.S.-South Korean military drill in waters off the west coast of the Korean peninsula, Yonhap news agency said on Wednesday, quoting the South Korean Defense Ministry.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nov 25, 2010
TENSION BETWEEN KOREAS
N.Korea vows more strikes

SEOUL - NORTH KOREA on Thursday threatened more military attacks in response to any South Korean 'provocation' and said the United States is partly to blame for a deadly artillery barrage this week.

'If the warmongering South Korean puppets fail to return to their senses and commit another reckless military provocation, our army will carry out second and third rounds of powerful physical retaliatory strikes without hesitation,' a representative of the North's military said.

North Korean artillery batteries pounded a South Korean border island on Tuesday, killing four people and sparking global alarm.

The North says the South's military was to blame because it fired into the North's maritime territory during an exercise, a charge denied by Seoul. Washington is also at fault for its role in drawing the 'illegal' sea border in the aftermath of the 1950-53 Korean War, the representative said in a message to the US military quoted by the official news agency.

'The West Sea of Korea (Yellow Sea) has become a flashpoint where the risk of confrontation and clashes between the North and the South is persistent just because the US unilaterally drew the illegal Northern Limit Line,' he said.

'Therefore, the US can never evade responsibility for the recent exchange of fire.' The agency said the North's military representative at the border truce village of Panmumjom was responding to US charges that the North's attack breached the armistice in force since the war. -- AFP

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x820.jpg

A storage room of a district office building destroyed by Tuesday's North Korean artillery shelling on Yeonpyeong island is seen in this picture released November 25, 2010.​

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
oucccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh....wonder girls without make-up is nothing girls...except i think one? The generation girls more lookers...at least 4-5 babes...

Agree, this is a looker without make-up and plastic she looks better than any
of the "Nobody but you" Wonder Girls down south

And she likely taste like kimchi only if she becomes your POW.

Do not let the look deceive you. She is trained Commie killer, if you become her POW she will cut your prick off and pickle it like kimchi. :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
but Communist ruled china will help north korea.they might at the same time invade taiwan too.after taking out the south and taiwan and make them into communist, communist china invade the south china sea islands.
they will take down vietnam.

the communist china axis power include, Iran, North Korea, Burmese Military Junta... and once they invade Taiwan and South Korea, they will rule Asia!!!

just my thought...

China, Cuba, North Korea, Laos, Vietnam are the 5 remaining communist states left in the world.

I think Iran and Burma have their own problems to solve, where got the time to join forces?

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
russia, cambodia, myanmar, no more?:confused:

USSR already broke up and dissolved. Formerly yes, but not now.

Cambodia formerly a communist state, ruled by Khmer Rouge. But has ended and is now ruled under constitutional monarchy.

As for burma (formerly Myanmar) I think they has abandoned the communist ideology, and is lead by a military government.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USSR already broke up and dissolved. Formerly yes, but not now.

Cambodia formerly a communist state, ruled by Khmer Rouge. But has ended and is now ruled under constitutional monarchy.

As for burma (formerly Myanmar) I think they has abandoned the communist ideology, and is lead by a military government.
icic.
imho, these states could be still in communist rules internally. tis is juz my guess.:smile:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x810.jpg

860x.jpg

Some residents from Yeonpyeong, who could not get passages for a ferry bound to the border island, scuffle with guards of a terminal at a port in Incheon November 25, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
740x.jpg

South Korean Defense Minister Kim Tae-young, center, looks at the destroyed houses on Yeonpyeong Island, South Korea, Thursday, Nov. 25, 2010. South Korea's president vowed Thursday to boost troops on an island targeted by a North Korean artillery barrage, while the North stridently warned of additional attacks if the South carries out any "reckless military provocations."​