• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Normally this time of year weather should be cooling, why now everyday feel like 欲火焚身?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't WFH for a few weeks because of this freaking hot weather. Why pay for the aircon, Wi-Fi and electricity at home when I can get them all for free at my office? The only drag is that I have to pay for petrol to drive to work 5 days a week.

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they destroyed many fields and forested areas in the process.
Yeah I think the main reason for Sg to become so hot are due to deforestation and more and more higher BTO.
If you all realise the new BTO nowadays mostly 20-30 storey tall which also contributes to more AC heating up.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually by nov, everyday rain like cats & dogs. My raincoat used to be wet dry wet dry till near cny.

Now is different, climate has really changed

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I think the main reason for Sg to become so hot are due to deforestation and more and more higher BTO.
If you all realise the new BTO nowadays mostly 20-30 storey tall which also contributes to more AC heating up.
S'pore has the highest population density in the world, so I hope that our leaders don't decide that this little island can hold up to 10 million residents living cheek to jowl. It is already way overcrowded with 5.9 million inhabitants!

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore has the highest population density in the world, so I hope that our leaders don't decide that this little island can hold up to 10 million residents living cheek to jowl. It is already way overcrowded with 5.9 million inhabitants!
I do believe their target is to reach at least 10mil pop in the future looking at the way HDB is building now. You do realised many lands are clearing for high floor HDB and condo right?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven't WFH for a few weeks because of this freaking hot weather. Why pay for the aircon, Wi-Fi and electricity at home when I can get them all for free at my office? The only drag is that I have to pay for petrol to drive to work 5 days a week.
Your petrol expense is definitely more than you electricity cost at home.