• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Non-elected Female reserved President warns Sinkies men: NS is good for you!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My rule of thumb is this,,those that never serve have no right to comment on NS. It should be the domain of NS men only. So women and foreigners have no right to say anything. So with the likes of Macik and Khaw and Janil,,,the whole lot of them can go fuck spider
why fuck a spider?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My rule of thumb is this,,those that never serve have no right to comment on NS. It should be the domain of NS men only. So women and foreigners have no right to say anything. So with the likes of Macik and Khaw and Janil,,,the whole lot of them can go fuck spider

I agree that those individuals who did not serve full time NS, should not make any comments about NS.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wud she volunteer to be prez without pay? Do Good????

The definition, you must check with PAP 101, chapter 99, line 9, it says, 1 peanut = S$600,000, 1 volunteer = minimum S$1,000,000 & there are too many definitions in the PAP 101, it takes 52 men to carry that manual. ( sorry no digital copy yet). Furthermore, each day, new definition are being added...see addendum number 100,001

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
including your wife and mother?
Yes wife and mothers and daughters and sisters should not comment,,,because I find women in general all support NS,,,,and yet they dont serve,,,ok lets turn the debate around, NS should be like in Israel, all serve be it men or women,,will mothers, wives, daughters and sisters agree????

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes wife and mothers and daughters and sisters should not comment,,,because I find women in general all support NS,,,,and yet they dont serve,,,ok lets turn the debate around, NS should be like in Israel, all serve be it men or women,,will mothers, wives, daughters and sisters agree????

Must ask AWARE first...can or not?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phua cheebye mina go get yr husband fuck deep deep.

She knows nuts of NSF.

https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/porta...leases/article-detail/2018/january/23jan18_nr

President Halimah Yacob visited the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Basic Military Training Centre (BMTC) at Pulau Tekong this afternoon. During the visit, President Halimah was given an introductory brief by Commander BMTC, Colonel Patrick Ong, on BMTC as well as its learning and training frameworks. President Halimah also visited recruits undergoing Basic Close Combat Training and SAR 21 Technical Handling Training, as well as toured the National Service (NS) Gallery, which showcases the evolution of NS and various aspects of the NS experience.

Speaking after the visit, President Halimah underscored the continued importance of NS as the cornerstone of Singapore's defence and encouraged Singaporeans to show their support to National Servicemen. She said, "NS is very important - it is the bedrock of our national defence because we depend on a very strong defence for our survival, our success and our security… And we know that our National Servicemen form the bedrock of the SAF, and therefore we must constantly show our support and encouragement for them. That is very important because they are protecting our interests, they are responsible for our defence."

President Halimah also commended the SAF's efforts to enhance training effectiveness through leveraging technology and new pedagogies. She said, "We see (the SAF) leveraging technology as well as new methods being deployed in order to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of training. That is important because we have new generations of recruits coming in, and they learn differently, not like past generations. So, there must be changes to keep up with new needs (and) evolving styles of learning." Additionally, President Halimah noted how the NS experience is meaningful and fulfilling, providing servicemen opportunities for personal growth. She said, "I have two sons who completed NS - of course many, many years ago - and I must attest to the fact that NS really contributed to towards their growth and their development as individuals, which is really important for our society. And I am sure that many parents will also feel the same, seeing how their sons have been transformed, and how their sons have grown and developed, which is not only of benefit to defence, but also to society as a whole and also to themselves and their families."

Accompanied by Senior Minister of State for Defence Dr Mohamad Maliki bin Osman, Chief of Defence Force Lieutenant-General Perry Lim, Chief of Army Major-General Melvyn Ong, and other senior officers from the Singapore Army, this was President Halimah's first official visit to an SAF and Army unit.

Photo+1a.JPG

Did she give the boys any diahorrea creating Nasi Lemak?