• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No To A PAP Coalition

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently we are in the room with PAP. Fucking non stop by them...
WP are outside knocking on the door and shouting please don't... Don't do that...
So some smart Alex go open the door for WP hoping they will come in and help us out...
When you let them in... You will find us fucking non stop by both PAP and WP...:biggrin:

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP are outside knocking on the door and shouting please don't... Don't do that...
So some smart Alex go open the door for WP hoping they will come in and help us out...
When you let them in... You will find us fucking non stop by both PAP and WP...:biggrin:

How would you know? I know the PAP has messed us up. If you have put up with the PAP for decades, what's the harm of changing the scenario? It is an imperfect world ...if you don't try, you won't know. I am willing to take that chance.
At least, we know the WP is not made up of people who feels entitled.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How would you know? I know the PAP has messed us up. If you have put up with the PAP for decades, what's the harm of changing the scenario? It is an imperfect world ...if you don't try, you won't know. I am willing to take that chance.

What make you think that WP will take care of us when they already show sign of self severing???
When PAP raise something... They follow closely...
When PAP raise GST to 7%, they say why not 5% or 6%
When PAP said population 6.9 millions... They say 5 plus millions...
When PAP come out with something... They just asked for discount...
If they really care for the peoples... When PAP said increase GST to 7%... They should propose to take GST away and not 5% or 6%...
When PAP says 6.9 Millions... WP should said we only accept 2 millions real Singapore... Did they do that??? No???

Last edited:

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
What make you think that WP will take care of us when they already show sign of self severing???
If they really care for the peoples... When PAP said increase GST to 7%... They should propose to take GST away and not 5% or 6%... No???

Fuck Your Mother Chow Chee Bye U PAP IB! :oIo:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they really care for the peoples... When PAP said increase GST to 7%... They should propose to take GST away and not 5% or 6%...
When PAP says 6.9 Millions... WP should said we only accept 2 millions real Singapore... Did they do that??? No???

Your intention is simply to sell the idea that PAP and WP is the same, so when you consider who to vote, please start considering from the pivotal centre at the neutral standpoint.

If you had your way, PAP will surely have the upper hand since they are in government and people believe that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". No wonder you are mistaken as a "PAP IB". You forgot that if we vote PAP we continue to have them in 87 seats and no check-and-balance.

For me, my voting consideration starts from one extreme end - where the opposition is.

For every disaster that the opposition is, it would bring me close to the centre but not touching the centre and not tipping the balance of my choice.

I cut the opposition a lot of slack for a simple reason. Parliament is a place for diverse voices, that is why there are many seats. If you vote for the same party in all the seats, might as well have one seat or better still, one emperor.

Places like China and North Korea have many seats as a chance to reward more cronies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any party is better than the PAP lah. Decades of PAP rule is enough. It is time for change. No change, no gain.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes... When WP holding Pasar Malams is to raise fund for it constituency. If PAP holding Pasar Malams is self serving??? To me both are self severing... WP fucked PAP for higher CSC charges, however when PAP raise the CSC price, WP follow closely...:biggrin: No??? Yes... still lower than PAP ward...

who said pap raising funds for constituency activities is self serving?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The answer is a big NO... However if you asked me about WP? The answer is the same... A big NO!!! Do not depend on Party to care for you, unless you are one of them...:biggrin:

WP is not even the govt yet. so how do u know how WP will perform?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The answer is a big NO... However if you asked me about WP? The answer is the same... A big NO!!! Do not depend on Party to care for you, unless you are one of them...:biggrin:

i am voting against the pap because it doesnt care abt singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are very imaginative, nothing else

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

excellent! I like your attitude. thanks

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cut the opposition a lot of slack for a simple reason. Parliament is a place for diverse voices, that is why there are many seats. If you vote for the same party in all the seats, might as well have one seat or better still, one emperor.

yes, we need more diverse voices so that no one man control the whole country

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your intention is simply to sell the idea that PAP and WP is the same, so when you consider who to vote, please start considering from the pivotal centre at the neutral standpoint.

If you had your way, PAP will surely have the upper hand since they are in government and people believe that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". No wonder you are mistaken as a "PAP IB". You forgot that if we vote PAP we continue to have them in 87 seats and no check-and-balance.

For me, my voting consideration starts from one extreme end - where the opposition is.

For every disaster that the opposition is, it would bring me close to the centre but not touching the centre and not tipping the balance of my choice.

Places like China and North Korea have many seats as a chance to reward more cronies.

I do agree with you. That is why I have been voting opposition for the pass few elections.

I said many times just don't come and tell me that we will be better if we let WP rules...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not forget what happened to those who opposed PAP vehemently in the past, they either run road or got locked up. Unless you really make a fool of yourself like the Chees, those they keep around for entertainment.

LTK have done a wonderful job in projecting WP as a moderate party that poses no threat to the PAP, if he showed his cards back in the 90s, LKY would probably have sent him off with Francis Seow.

Mark my words, LTK will go far, if this continues another decade or two, there is a remote possibility he could be Prime Minister.