• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no one shall be left behind....medishield life

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both are from the govt. However, one is not compulsory but the other is. One is cheaper than the other. In short, flexibility is removed. I want that flexibility. If I make an effort to stay healthy, I don't wish to pay too much for medical insurance. If I am not too concern about dying, I also would not be bothered by medical insurance. If I do not believe in doctor, I also like to have minimum coverage. It is like we don't buy comprehensive insurance for a very old car. If damaged, just scrap it. With this 'life' thing, I have no options but to pay a higher premium for something that I don't believe in as it is compulsory.

For me I intend to get real medical insurance from some other company because I intent to stay overseas. Don't want or need need the basic coverage provided by medishield life because it is limited to Spore only.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me I intend to get real medical insurance from some other company because I intent to stay overseas. Don't want or need need the basic coverage provided by medishield life because it is limited to Spore only.

whether u ve or do not have pte medical insurance, the gov don't care. you shall still be included in their $$$ sucking medishield life.

it's COMPULSORY and forced unto u.

democratic?