• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no one shall be left behind....medishield life

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This machem taking a cab, start the meter and off you go, end of journey you pay the peak period if any and the ERP charges if you pass any! No money i can walk or take a bus but medishield life i be penalised and hve to pay for late payment or might even go to jail.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For one of the world's richest country, sinkieland should provide free medical for all sinkies instead of just MPs, ministers and their families.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though I don't support PAP, I do support Medishield Life. What's wrong with it? It's better than current Medishield and the gahment is spending more on it. So please don't oppose for the sake of opposing. U give the Oppo a bad name!

Government spending more on it? You believe the HDB subsidy crap too?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why grumble so much, on such a restrictive government??? change the government!!...vote them out...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Medishield Life makes ObamaCare look like shit by comparison. PAP is da best!! Time to suck their lovely cock for taking such good care of us sinkies! Low Thia Khiang should do us the honour by going first. He's not getting any younger, and MediShield Life will help pay for his medical bills in his old age.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck,I migrated but still subjected to mediscam life.

I am also fed up with the changes because I have always preferred to go to Malaysia & Thailand for medcial treatments.

The only way to avoid the mediscam is to exchange your passport OR kick the PAP out .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also fed up with the changes because I have always preferred to go to Malaysia & Thailand for medcial treatments.

The only way to avoid the mediscam is to exchange your passport OR kick the PAP out .

They 'steal' your hard earned, blood, sweat & tears CPF money, & continue to come out with all sort of schemes to drain it dry from you, in the name of providing you some "comfort" for life.

Have we ever consider this, they are taking our money & even subsidies come from taxes we pay & still come from our pockets, CPF is our money ( medisave), & you do not pay for MediShield LIFE....you get punished. So, the better way to solve this misery, is to hang yourself or kick the PXP out!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The latter option is the only viable one for me.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The choice is between the current Medishield which is also a PAP program and Medishield Life. I choose Medishield Life. The rest of u who don't agree choose the current Medishield. Both r PAP, rite?
Both are from the govt. However, one is not compulsory but the other is. One is cheaper than the other. In short, flexibility is removed. I want that flexibility. If I make an effort to stay healthy, I don't wish to pay too much for medical insurance. If I am not too concern about dying, I also would not be bothered by medical insurance. If I do not believe in doctor, I also like to have minimum coverage. It is like we don't buy comprehensive insurance for a very old car. If damaged, just scrap it. With this 'life' thing, I have no options but to pay a higher premium for something that I don't believe in as it is compulsory.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is leaving Sporeans with fewer options but to kick them out.

The 60% need the spurs to wake them up. The majority of the 60% must now realise that the PAP is bad for Spore & it's lesser mortals. The PAP has become a self serving famiLee business.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The choice is between the current Medishield which is also a PAP program and Medishield Life. I choose Medishield Life. The rest of u who don't agree choose the current Medishield. Both r PAP, rite?

I ask you why is it good and pls elaborate, but you ignore it???

PAP shit.. just saying good is not enough.. so what so good about it???

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask you why is it good and pls elaborate, but you ignore it???

PAP shit.. just saying good is not enough.. so what so good about it???

The question should be why it is better than current PAP program Medishield. For the answer, u can just google as the MIW and media have been trumpeting this ad Naseum over last couple of months. I don't love Medishield Life but if given the choice between current, it's def better.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how many feel tat its a liability to be a Shittypore citizen? I know tos going to NS wud readily migrate and gve up the shittyzen if they can afford.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how many feel tat its a liability to be a Shittypore citizen? I know tos going to NS wud readily migrate and gve up the shittyzen if they can afford.

Hush. Some Sinkie patriots are easily bribed by SAF emart credits, SAF cookhouse food and NS makeup/rank pay. :biggrin: