• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No more GRC in 2016

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRs and foreigners who have been here a certain amount of time will be allowed to vote.
This I predict will be the masterstroke.

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, there will be bigger GRCs, more bizarre gerrymandering, and new restrictions on oppositions.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, there will be bigger GRCs, more bizarre gerrymandering, and new restrictions on oppositions.

might as well they go far ahead and gerrymander the entire SINGAPORE, and use 87 seats against 87 seats.

Then go on a percentage basis, which I think PAP do not have the balls to do that....

They can gerrymander all they want... at the end of the day... the facts speak for itself...

Most Singaporeans are PAP dogs, ball-less, gutless, no-integrity, greedy, selfish, myopic, deaf, daft, no spurs stuck in their hides, enjoys perpetual assfucking by PAP.

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRs and foreigners who have been here a certain amount of time will be allowed to vote.
This I predict will be the masterstroke.

You are absolutely right! Ten years ago everyone I spoke to was absolutely dead sure only citizens can vote. Now if you were to say PRs can vote, there won't be outright denial, there'll be "Har, can ah? Since when, got change already meh?" :p

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
might as well they go far ahead and gerrymander the entire SINGAPORE, and use 87 seats against 87 seats.

Then go on a percentage basis, which I think PAP do not have the balls to do that....

They can gerrymander all they want... at the end of the day... the facts speak for itself...

Most Singaporeans are PAP dogs, ball-less, gutless, no-integrity, greedy, selfish, myopic, deaf, daft, no spurs stuck in their hides, enjoys perpetual assfucking by PAP.

I agree with you. Most heartlands uncles that supported PAP are lowly educated :biggrin: and they do not understand what is democracy.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many voters in Singapore actually spent time to educate themselves on the political issues? You could have 200, 000 Sinkies attending an opposition rally for all you want. All it means is that 2 million other Sinkies are at home watching 爱. Sinkies are a bunch of anti-intellectual sheep. There's just no motivation for them to be informed on political and philosophical matters. Sinkie sheep have been indoctrinated with the idea that their raison d'etre is to make money and nothing else. And the irony is that most of them are poor like fuck. :rolleyes: