• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No logical reason why prices of 99-year leasehold properties will continue to go up

jw5

Loyal
Re: No logical reason why prices of 99-year leasehold properties will continue to go

only young people thinl must have 2 person world arw the biggest loser.

together with their themes for their toilets and what rubbish...........
sometimes hearing these young sinkie couples talk makes me want to throw up.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No logical reason why prices of 99-year leasehold properties will continue to go

together with their themes for their toilets and what rubbish...........
sometimes hearing these young sinkie couples talk makes me want to throw up.

They were just horny at that point of time. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok back to why price no go up? if drug dealer sell you drugs that can make you 'high' but u still not 'high' after paying lots of $$$.

how har? drug dealer must bullshit u say this new drugs will get u 'high' later but not now. then ask when will get 'high'?, drug dealer tell me to fuck off.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No logical reason why prices of 99-year leasehold properties will continue to go up

You seow seow!

Must things be logical in Stinkapore?

Is it logical for sinkies to vote and vote and vote yet again to be screwed and fucked and lied to and screwed and fucked again and again and again?
Is it logical for sinkies to vote and vote for maggots in white to continue to screwing and fucking of them?

Screwing and fucking continue to the next and next generation of sinkies

For the price to go up and up so next generation of sinkies will be bokai and unable to afford housing even before they are fucking born.

And on the second of their birth, they will cry their hearts out in being born sinkies

Destined to be fucking 4th class citizens being displaced by Pinoys and foreign trash to be the third class citizens
They cry knowing their fathers and mothers and uncles and aunties stupidly voted for the bastards in white
Remaining head down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by maggots in white.

AND THANK YOU THOSE WHO UP MY POINTS.
yOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANK YOU.
YOU HELP DEFEND ME AGAINST THOSE PAP PAID STOOGES HERE.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulations, to everyone who have a soon to be million dollar flat. Sitting on those paper profits is pretty darn useless. So what next, sell and live in ECP? Or buy out and live the rest of your natural life in a country you will never be able to identify with. Singapore is for the rich. The poor, well, it's just too bad, the government doesn't give a shit. After all, after you sell your flat, the government wil be glad to have a young family of naturalised citizens who will contribute their golden years to Singapore Inc.

HDB is in fact public housing, they should keep it affordable for the people. Let the rich and FTs go for private housing. They can create bubbles and crashes for all we care.

Lets face it, the reason why even BTO prices are ridiculous is because the government is profiteering from HDB under the guise of paying market value for land. Come on la, they dig up cemeteries, im sure they must be burning a ton of hell money to afford such prime land, thats why it costs so much. Then KBW tells us is because they are reclaining land and it's very expensive. Oh wait, most of our reclaimed land is going towards industrial usage like oil refineries(Jurong Island) and the new port in Jurong, and the foreign MNCs are paying top dollar for them. Our HDBs are inland, so why are we subsidising such costs? Lastly, the government have been actively clearing up old flats to build more units, yet what they pay the previous tenants(99 years, so all tenants) for their units, even with subsidies, is clearly less than a replacement flat or similar size, in the same location, in spite of having less common space, smaller units and taller buildings. I don't know, but the way I look at it, Temasek Holdings must be making some serious losses, for them to intentionally clear out our CPF in such a manner.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't know, but the way I look at it, Temasek Holdings must be making some serious losses, for them to intentionally clear out our CPF in such a manner.

This, and the curious case of setting up additional ERP gantries along the AYE.

To ease congestion, you should be encouraging motorists to use the expressway instead of the smaller town roads, not the other way round. After all, what is an expressway? A wide road that facilitates high-speed driving and allows you to get from point A to point B quickly.

Nokiaster

Alfrescian
Loyal

simple.

the dumbass sinkies think that for some reason or other....leasehold does not have a finite life.....

they can go and get en bloc and thereby get a windfall on their "end of life" properties....

or they can just pay the government to top up the lease so in a way, they will be granted another 99 years......

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Price will up and down. As long as economy good and consumer keep buying property price will up. Until no one willing to buy or cant afford. If interest rate up extra 2% many will be under water. Those taking loan more than 70%.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congratulations, to everyone who have a soon to be million dollar flat.

Sinkies got a fucking piece of paper that they own a fucking million dollar flat
Or another piece of paper that they can have a car next ten years

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY own your fucking money in his Stinkapore sovereign funds that you can kiss goodbye to