• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no access to sbf

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beware of hackers ..

hi all brothers ...beware of hackers ....my account was hacked 2 days ago . i could not log in sammyboy and it says password incorrect .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: beware of hackers ..

hi bro..many of us had the same problem leh. I also kena....cant sign in. BosSam thinks its random and that none of us were specifically targeted.

at first i thought i kena becos of my bad breath leh :(

hi all brothers ...beware of hackers ....my account was hacked 2 days ago . i could not log in sammyboy and it says password incorrect .

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sam, are there hackers trying to hack forumers' account?

Only morons asked such questions. :biggrin:

There is no way your account can be hacked if you...

make your passwords long with alphabets and numbers

change passwords regularly

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi bro..many of us had the same problem leh. I also kena....cant sign in. BosSam thinks its random and that none of us were specifically targeted.

bro i also thought because of my bad breath then my imagination run wild i thought is CNB or AVA !!!:wink:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

The message shows password incorrect or that your account has reached the max quota for failed login attempts? Got difference leh:rolleyes:

After upgrading even for some online games, server may not recognise id or password, because the explanation was program bugs. But mine was reached max failed login quota eventhough I haven't even try logging.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

yes bro...i do this got 12...mixture of letters and numbers. But havent changed since i joined.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thankyou for your input bro ...i lazy to make long password with and numbers ...thats the problem .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Now then you show up. I kena bitten by the Indian bulldog sibey jialat leh.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sam, are there hackers trying to hack forumers' account?

I used present continuous tense, not past tense lah:o I didn't use hacked lah.

Only morons asked such questions. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The message shows password incorrect or that your account has reached the max quota for failed login attempts? Got difference leh:rolleyes:

After upgrading even for some online games, server may not recognise id or password, because the explanation was program bugs. But mine was reached max failed login quota eventhough I haven't even try logging.

bro...im very stupid in IT . first i log in and it says password incorrect then after afew try it says my account has reached the max quota for failed login attempts .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

sorry bro...i been busy and then after that kena locked out cos din let BosSam raba me. What's this bulldog stuff....i missed the picture.

Just managed to login

Now then you show up. I kena bitten by the Indian bulldog sibey jialat leh.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah, if they want to hack, hack lor...if they want my password just ask politely lor...:o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

sorry bro...i been busy and then after that kena locked out cos din let BosSam raba me. What's this bulldog stuff....i missed the picture.

Just managed to login

You asked me to look after sampat king and I help him take some bullets. Now his dog kept biting me. LOL.
And then this sampat king simply disappearred. WTF...