• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NNBCCB! I want to punch this chao oppie sinkie passenger in the face!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [exposed] this arrogant prick was the man who bullied poor taxi driver

VlTUgUw.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

We, at the SBF, are a kinder lot towards Davis :smile::smile::smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems like this fella has been exposed already.
View attachment 20141
According to astute netizens on a popular online forum, they quickly CSI-ed out the rude passenger's identity and quickly exposed his face online.

"This super obnoxious passenger is called Jerrel Phua. He is a professional nurse with an attitude problem. Based on his speech in the video, he obviously has an ego problem and talks down to people around him."
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/exposed-arrogant-prick-was-man-who-bullied-poor-taxi-driver

Professional nurse? Which fucking hospital or home he is working for?

Limpei going to email his HR and insult them. I'll ask them how can such a mean person really take care of his patients!The HR Manager should be fired!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My my there is no need to be so rude. Is this a normal sinkie trait or is it just you?

I recall he is a Msian from his previous posts. So it is not a normal Singaporean trait.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rude Sinkie passenger and taxi driver

[video=youtube;PU48ZQnV6fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU48ZQnV6fE[/video]

I can 100% confirm this passenger is a PAP supporter!!!!

jerrelphua_taxi.jpg

This is the rude passenger :Jerrel Phua..Phua as in Fuck his mother's phua chee buy..

his personal details: http://www.findoyou.com/hr2/mr-jerrel-phua-work-at-dfs-formworks-pte-ltd/

Mr Jerrel Phua work at DFS Formworks Pte Ltd

Name: Mr Jerrel Phua
Working Place: Singapore
Company Name: DFS Formworks Pte Ltd
Mobile: private
Search Mr Jerrel Phua

Name Details
Mr Jerrel Phua is a company’s staff,who is currently working in Singapore.This is a Trading Company, Distributor,Wholesaler, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc) and address in 461033,Blk 33 Chai Chee Ave,,,Singapore. Mr Jerrel Phua in the company mainly engaged in exportation and advertisement of Timber,Wenge,Afromosia and other products.Mr Jerrel Phua is a nice person( really???),you can call 65-91463434(mobile:private) to get in touch.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Rude Sinkie passenger and taxi driver

This is the reason why i stay away from sinkies..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know why Amos is charged and not this sinkie loser passenger.. Because the whole saga has no PAP in it while Amos one has it.