• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NNBCCB! I want to punch this chao oppie sinkie passenger in the face!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [exposed] this arrogant prick was the man who bullied poor taxi driver

if what is says in HWZ this guy is a malaysian, then there are a lot of this chee bye malaysian who act like big fuck here... I can even find them next in my cubicle in my company. this type should balek kampung and let Najid and his UMNO supremacist deal with them.

These Malaysians who work are big fan of PAP and LKY.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can someone mail it to tan chuan jin to investigate?????

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
security officer fucked lhl n was sacked.
The hospital should do the same to this guy!
Nurse should be caring not abusive.
He is not suitable for this job!!!!!
Sack him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Irate netizens hit back

By: LINETTE HENG
The daughter of the taxi driver who was bullied by an abusive passenger has called for an end to the online "hate and bashing" of the man.

Her six-minute video of the man's tirade, which was recorded by the taxi's in-car camera, had gone viral online, with netizens slamming the passenger's behaviour.

Some even revealed the man's alleged identity online with his personal details, although the veracity of the information could not be confirmed.

The daughter, who requested anonymity to protect her family, sent a Facebook message to The New Paper to say that she had no malicious intent in releasing the video and had not meant it to become a witch hunt.

In her message, she hoped for a happy ending to the incident with the man apologising to her father.

Read the full report in our print edition on Mar 16.

Subscribe to The New Paper, now available in print and digital, at http://bit.Iy/tnpeshop.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/irate-netizens-hit-back#sthash.nTO1HuIJ.dpuf

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calvin Cheng says:

When I saw the video of the cab passenger abusing the taxi uncle, I was livid.
It made me even angrier because the passenger obviously had a good education and was bullying a taxi driver.
However that does not mean it is right to dig up the private details of the passenger, splatter his picture everywhere, and name and shame him. This is mob lynching which no civilised society should encourage. With the new harassment laws, it is now also criminal.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
I support the exhortation of the daughter of the taxi uncle not to spread the personal details of the rude passenger on the internet and cyber harass him.
Don't join the cyber mob.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng says:

When I saw the video of the cab passenger abusing the taxi uncle, I was livid.
It made me even angrier because the passenger obviously had a good education and was bullying a taxi driver.
However that does not mean it is right to dig up the private details of the passenger, splatter his picture everywhere, and name and shame him. This is mob lynching which no civilised society should encourage. With the new harassment laws, it is now also criminal.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
I support the exhortation of the daughter of the taxi uncle not to spread the personal details of the rude passenger on the internet and cyber harass him.
Don't join the cyber mob.

Prata king! It is either you are for the taxi driver, or against......no if or buts and political correctness.

The govt, should ask itself why witch hunts are conducted, they exist because of the lax attitude the govt has on such gross injustices. Therefore the people have to resort to witch hunts.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

J Phua still taking cover ? but for how long ?[/QUOTEhttp://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/gvgt-gpgt-malaysian-working-local-hospital-abused-taxi-driver-4994137-38.html

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi uncle 's daughter's named Claire .

bro , she works in which company ?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

as long as this J Phua fellow keeps quiet.

this whole story is getting difficult to believe.

where are the Paparazzi Press ?