• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nissan Almera Eco Car - Guess how much ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noted. But what is the point if there is nobody around to take care of my car when I'm away ?

But I feel any new car below 500K baht is worthwhile looking at.
OK, Understand now, so that's where the sao sao come in. Car in Thailand is cheap compared to Singapore. 500K THB might not even get a COE.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, Understand now, so that's where the sao sao come in. Car in Thailand is cheap compared to Singapore. 500K THB might not even get a COE.

Frankly, I don't need a car in Thailand unless I live outside Bangkok or I have a family in Thailand. The used car market in Thailand is quite expensive.

Another thing is I don't seem to be able to remember the roads, especially when to get on and get off highways. They all look freaking similar !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You've been in the water too long taking the boats. I assure you once you start driving it take you a week to recognise the road. Hey I kind of like the Ford Fiesta.

Frankly, I don't need a car in Thailand unless I live outside Bangkok or I have a family in Thailand. The used car market in Thailand is quite expensive.

Another thing is I don't seem to be able to remember the roads, especially when to get on and get off highways. They all look freaking similar !

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've been in the water too long taking the boats. I assure you once you start driving it take you a week to recognise the road. Hey I kind of like the Ford Fiesta.

I used to take taxis, but it's so difficult to remember the highways if you're the passenger. In Singapore, if you want to get off the highway, move to extreme left. But Bangkok, move to extreme left you suddenly find yourself in the tollway checkpoints.

Ford Fiesta is nice looking, but too expensive for a small car.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nissan Almera is selling in SG now, any review on this car? couldnt find it in youtube...

This may be of interest for reference only:

NIssan1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Nissan Almera in Sg is 1.5

oops sorry then. is the singapore's model made in Japan or Thailand? Here in Thailand Almera is called ECO car. I understand to qualify for ECO must be 1.2 and below. Anyway its pretty cheap here this car. I actually quite like it over Vios.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think is Thailand, Vios is the smallest Toyota sedan car, Almera should be in between Altis and Sylphy, i think.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this Almera meant to be a city car? it look big on the picture but it a 3cyclinder 1.2L. The engine should save petrol but do it have enough power? according to some websites, it a new version of the sunny.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this Almera meant to be a city car? it look big on the picture but it a 3cyclinder 1.2L. The engine should save petrol but do it have enough power? according to some websites, it a new version of the sunny.
SG Almera is 1.5, I just wanna check the inerior, is it as plasticky like Latio?