• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole seah sounding like pap, losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous view

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Nicole seah sounding like pap, losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous vi

on the contrary, every sinkie i know except one in the u.s. returns to sg for at least 2 weeks per year. for those who have retired and or gotten old, they would spend 3 to 4 weeks in sg, limited by their 30-day stay in sg. otherwise, they would have stayed longer with a longer term visa. they're so proud and fond of sg that they boast to their american friends about how nice and safe it is back home. i have become like them, praising sg and the pap to high heaven everytime i am asked about sg. i've made it a point to visit sg at least twice a year starting from 2 years ago. and everytime i visit, i feel fully recharged and inspired. it's an excellent and positive place compared to the shitholes i've seen around the world. and it's definitely a gem in the cesspool of a region. :p

Tell me about it! I used to hate LKY when I was living in SG but after spending most of my time over the last 20 years abroad, I have come to realise just what a great man he is and what a fantastic job his son is doing.

I now worship LKY and bow before him in admiration and with deep gratitude for what he has done for me and the country.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Nicole seah sounding like pap, losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous vi

Nicole may sound like oppo, but she still wear PAP made panties.

No leh. She sounds more WP instead of SDP or NSP for the matter.

I am happy to help their take out those "PAP made panties".

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell me about it! I used to hate LKY when I was living in SG but after spending most of my time over the last 20 years abroad, I have come to realise just what a great man he is and what a fantastic job his son is doing.

I now worship LKY and bow before him in admiration and with deep gratitude for what he has done for me and the country.

you so grateful you cant even come back to pay your last respect before he get dispatched to hell?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

No leh. She sounds more WP instead of SDP or NSP for the matter.

I am happy to help their take out those "PAP made panties".

Every month for sure her panties look like the lightning symbol.

LTK will never accept NS.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole Seah has more balls than 90% of men below 30 years old, most of whom cannot pass IPPT and need maids to carry their kit bags

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

arthur.jpg

What to do? The blardy bitch has changed for she is frustrated because the old cock which was fucking her is no longer around

Arthur Lim was well known in the medical fraternity to be fond of licking and screwing young women.

Nicole Seah must have missed his old prick and tongue.