• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah on MC for 2 months

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic54.jpg

According to a Shin Min news report on Friday, Nicole Seah will not run for the post of secretary-general as she has been on medical leave for 2 months.

But she has not revealed what is the reason for her leave of absence. According to the report, she has also been warded for a period of time.

She said: "I don't think I'm prepared to take up the post, there are better candidates. I can't say who they are, to prevent unnecessary speculation. But I believe the best person will be chosen."

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/N...an-Xuan-215190

And apparently, the best person chosen is Lawyer Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss, who was elected the new secretary-general of the National Solidarity Party (NSP) on Sunday, filling the position vacated by former government scholarship holder Hazel Poa after she stepped down last month for health reasons.

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP = Nicole Seah pregnant? That's why 2 months lar

Lousy party with lacking talents..... have to get the VP to become SG cos cannot find anyone else. Now no VP but got 3 SGs. Funny party.

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
she chao keng one. her personal "miao siang" is also quite smelly...

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have known better than to do this sort of thing and joining a bunch of losers in wasting her youth and her time.

Now she will know what it means to face the ' hard truths' in her life living in Shitty land!

Of course the xiao ones will keep cheering her on but when things turn bad for her own personal life where are all those xiao ones? LoL

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have known better than to do this sort of thing and joining a bunch of losers in wasting her youth and her time.

Now she will know what it means to face the ' hard truths' in her life living in Shitty land!

Of course the xiao ones will keep cheering her on but when things turn bad for her own personal life where are all those xiao ones? LoL

Join one small party become star.... only massage your ego and nothing else (except maybe massage her small nehneh also). End of the day no money no success

J

JeanGrey

what more do you expect from politicians? being 2 faced is their professional job.

J

JeanGrey

Join one small party become star.... only massage your ego and nothing else (except maybe massage her small nehneh also). End of the day no money no success

there's absolutely nothing wrong with small neh neh ok? big neh neh all got back ache. :biggrin: i curse you to become pregnant one day :biggrin:

J

JeanGrey

Is she paid during the 2 months MC? I heard Tanjong Pagar got 1 old chump long time never attend MPS. He got produce MC or not? :rolleyes:

MC? confirm he have. its like his magic lamp, priceless. just one swipe and watch shit fly.

[video=youtube;QJUawVULURM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJUawVULURM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole will find it challenging to get elected. She's fighting a GRC where she can only make do with a team made up of the present mediocres in the NSP, or some high-profile last-minutes entrants that will come too late for voters to trust them.

Also, the physical pleasantries that helped her in 2011 may or may not be repeated.

The SPH managed to upturn her PAP version Tin Pei Ling's image such that some activists and bloggers are now giving her credit, praising her or at least leaving her alone. To be fair, part of it is also Tin's own hard work.

Jeanette has better chances as it is a single ward, provided Mountbatten stays. She nearly had it in 2011.