• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah is not coming back

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ should partner KongHeeFattChoy. the latter can easily gather 10-15% votes and invoke Dog's name for another 5-10%

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A one hit wonder with no long term commitment whatsoever to the future of Singapore. :rolleyes:

That is why it is so important to vote for the PAP as all their candidates are there to make your lives better over the long term.

I agree with your first statement but not your second.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This episode tells us more about Hazel Poa and the NSP.
Contact Nicole via whatsApp?
Worse, got the phone number wrong.
And then it got worse - told the press about her unsuccessful attempts?
Nicole's reponse really makes Hazel look like a fool.
The party should just close shop and go into some other business.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This episode tells us more about Hazel Poa and the NSP.
Contact Nicole via whatsApp?
Worse, got the phone number wrong.
And then it got worse - told the press about her unsuccessful attempts?
Nicole's reponse really makes Hazel look like a fool.
The party should just close shop and go into some other business.

Yeah! Don't look good on Nicole and Hazel!! This is worse than Inderjit FB splat with Bargain! At least Inderjit finally fall in line to support PAP but Nicole?? Looks like she washed hands alr!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am not wrong, the job she is in, the company belongs to her mum. she also can apply sabbatical leave like HC.

...hmm.. her mum's company...there might be more than what we know about her non interest in this election..could she be ask to stay away...and not meddle in politics...i guess only ...many possiblities in this political era...e.g boleh land.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do u people care so much about this bitch?because she has tits?she doesnt even know what she wants.after one election term of bitxhing and crying and moaning,she couldnt even last one term pretending to be a opposition IB.now she washed her hand of us and even go as far as to tell us the PAP is doing a good job and what more we want.apparently she has never cared about sinkies in the first place,or the underprivileged,the underdogs or the opposition.all these to her was just a 15 minutes of fame until she grew tired of it.

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when you have a candidate with charisma but little commitment and staying power. It is easy to be attracted and swayed by this kind of person.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do u people care so much about this bitch?because she has tits?she doesnt even know what she wants.after one election term of bitxhing and crying and moaning,she couldnt even last one term pretending to be a opposition IB.now she washed her hand of us and even go as far as to tell us the PAP is doing a good job and what more we want.apparently she has never cared about sinkies in the first place,or the underprivileged,the underdogs or the opposition.all these to her was just a 15 minutes of fame until she grew tired of it.

at least she care for the children of the poor in macpherson area, she started tuition classes for them when she was around.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im pretty sure she has as much commitment to that as she did for her so called political career.

i think she fear the smearing of SPH siao char bors that made her think twice about coming back for election. i hope she can come back and fight for what she deserved.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP did something to her ...that's why she ran to Thailand and then have to write a few articles to praise PAP as well. Poor girl.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think she fear the smearing of SPH siao char bors that made her think twice about coming back for election. i hope she can come back and fight for what she deserved.

Deserved what? Belmont Lay? Dont forget she is now more pro-PAP than opposition.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deserved what? Belmont Lay? Dont forget she is now more pro-PAP than opposition.

She is indeed now very PAP and yaya papaya. She even acted in a movie depicting the life of bastard LKY. Ignore her as she is now an opposition turncoat. How to trust this type of woman?

Last edited: