• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah interview at Aljunied Market 100 times better than Tan peh Lin

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made statements like:
More good years
Swiss standard of living
Financial institutions should compensate all investors, not just vulnerable ones
Insurance premiums should be more affordable.

Who don't know how to say? :rolleyes:

don't forget the "quiter and stayer" statement...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Definitely talks better. But she needs a better hair stylist. This hairstyle makes her look like an Auntie

GMS also need to give her a better chance of winning MP GRC. F**ing hell, get that warehouse assistant out of the team and put someone who can pass his O-levels inside

Please do remember to scrape your tongue often. it is more hygienic, especially to those who ball lick their master's ball often.

It is quite dirty to ball lick, especially you need to do that to get a salary. Your master should set up an SOP for tongue cleaning daily before you get on with your job.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do remember to scrape your tongue often. it is more hygienic, especially to those who ball lick their master's ball often.

It is quite dirty to ball lick, especially you need to do that to get a salary. Your master should set up an SOP for tongue cleaning daily before you get on with your job.

CB kia tonychat,

that sentence brought a teardrop to my eyes. i can see the softer side of u. i always tot that u r very 'orh sim' to make your prostitute ladyboy wife earn the kind of dirty $$. now i know u at least have a little bit of conscience. :o at least u can feel the dirtiness associated with making $ out of balls licking.:eek:

btw : sdp, spp, wp, sda, rp, nsp all the way!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has GCT done all these while? Frankly, I am interested to know to be fair.

For sure he has done more harm than good since he took over from LKY.
- open the floodgates to FTs
- give out free scholarships to foreigners
- increase the salaries of civil servants especially himself and his subordinates
- made jokes that no one is laughing at:biggrin:
- failed in fulfilling promises made to Singaporeans
- etc

You noticed that he has been sidelined by his colleagues? They are ignoring his statements, the latest being Bala and his GRC team engaging in gutter politics. Woody was reported to have said he wants to see a clean and fair elections.