• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice weather in bangkok this morning

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is an option to register an internet business. They have an option particularly for that but i think you need a thai to register that as well with you. You got to do more homework beside asking for info here. Thaivisa.com and some thai business or embassy website. google pls.

ok...thankyou . :smile: . im just being lazy ..:wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im really sick and tired of city life ...even in japan , every weekend during summer i will take a one hour drive to chiba for surfing . and for winter i will go nagano for snowboarding .....:smile: . i wish to get out of city as soon as possible ..

very enjoying life there. i am also sick of sinki life..probably will go north someday and hopefully can be at nearby thai. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like you're the man Tonychat. Sums up everything. But Drifter, I'll still check with my agent if there're additional choices to what Tonychat had advised.

I'm very lucky to have very good Thai (Chinese) partners here. And they "get things around" like I pay no tax here while income is transfer to Singapore and also pay no tax in Singapore as income is derived from overseas (I got IRAS to give me an email to confirm this already). Bestest of the best. All expenses "ah gong siao". Cannot be bester than this bestest anymore. And of course life is so SABHAI here.

Hey man, i am not the man lah. Just share info with real , sincere people who dun shit around. There are many shitters here, be careful.

Good for you. Yes, to have a real life , must know some laws and play around with it. It shows how powderful you are and how inflexible the govt can be sometimes. hahahahah steady lah...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey man, i am not the man lah. Just share info with real , sincere people who dun shit around. There are many shitters here, be careful.

Good for you. Yes, to have a real life , must know some laws and play around with it. It shows how powderful you are and how inflexible the govt can be sometimes. hahahahah steady lah...

roger that . if im in thai , i will try to know some powerful thai . :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
im really sick and tired of city life ...even in japan , every weekend during summer i will take a one hour drive to chiba for surfing . and for winter i will go nagano for snowboarding .....:smile: . i wish to get out of city as soon as possible ..

Hey, many Japs come to Thailand don't want to go home. Many love Thailand so much.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, I can introduce you to minister of interior and minister of foreign affair now, with this connection you will have no problem with long term, short term stay

but let me warn you, after the next election you become nobody again :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, I can introduce you to minister of interior and minister of foreign affair now, with this connection you will have no problem with long term, short term stay

oi uncle... just wake up ah ? :p
Dont bring dogs in here lah :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahaha...i used to be good friend of Thaksin son , Panthongtae . he's also my good customer . but now , so many things happen to his father ...i never contact him already .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No need to find some powerful thai la. Get the MOST POWERFUL Thai for help: in Thailand because the Thais revere the monarchy very much and even call them papa and mama. If you are in trouble ALWAYS ask papa for help he sure can help you.

His face is on all the banknotes.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to find some powerful thai la. Get the MOST POWERFUL Thai for help: in Thailand because the Thais revere the monarchy very much and even call them papa and mama. If you are in trouble ALWAYS ask papa for help he sure will can help you.

His face is on all the banknotes.

thai king son is into drugs ....give him some yaba ...he will become as tame as a horse . :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh by the way. Its 11.45 now the sun is really beating down. But as long as you are in the shade its still very cool.

Great to know you guys. Gotta go Pattaya soon. Catch you guys later.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh by the way. Its 11.45 now the sun is really beating down. But as long as you are in the shade its still very cool.

Great to know you guys. Gotta go Pattaya soon. Catch you guys later.

enjoy your trip ...:smile: and remember to wear condom . :smile:

by the way ...delete your youtube video before you go , ...the ppl here very siao ...can do anything ..hahaha . i also deleted my photo liao ...:wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enjoy your trip ...:smile: and remember to wear condom . :smile:

by the way ...delete your youtube video before you go , ...the ppl here very siao ...can do anything ..hahaha

especially uncle middaydog.
want to create sammyleaks ! :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
especially uncle middaydog.
want to create sammyleaks ! :eek:

he siao ar ?...knn. :biggrin:

after posting my photo ...i went toliet suddenly i remember its not safe to post private photo....faster deleted ...heng ar ..:biggrin::wink: