• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ng teck siong should come his realisation

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ng teck siong should come to his realisation

Both of you are now trying your hand at being the Laurel and Hardy of SBF is it?:rolleyes::biggrin::p
Porfirio Rubirosa, since thou hath recognized that what my Instrument said is the truth, wouldst thou join us in condemning the bloody change-T-shirt coward Ng E-Jay?

God Meng Seng

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tahsar and godmenseng are loving a couples holding hands in hands

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahahahah!!!

Nice videos of leetahbar and his "God" sidekick. LOL!!!!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am very angry , how come Tahsar have god father tell never tell me
He also beat the godfather ?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
choa ah kwa bo lumpar!

the master shapeshifter has many clones at his dispensal. now i think he's playing cautious not to post with too many words cos many can tell who's behind the latest clone who is none other the snakemastershapeshifter himself up to his mischief.probably, he might need to strip something more next time when caught redhanded. for now, he's being monitored.:wink:

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

bo lumpar dare not pick up phone call

got to ask your old mama to do it for you

then ran and hide under your old mama's sarong and lau sai!

you got someone knock at your bedroom window you ran and hide

under your old mama's sarong also!

bo lumpar you ask your old mama to dial mata chu

choa ah kwa bo lumpar ... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry did not see this answer of yours prior to now...hilarious answer though:rolleyes::biggrin::p

u don't even dare to give your simple answer whether NGEJAY is more appropriate to be a SDP or RP?...well, unless u are u-know-who....:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's go back to history.....

chee soon juan was sacked by NUS. he joined chiam see tong in the latter's SDP. later he came an SDP but csj did more. he usurped SDP and rid cst.

now it would be weird if csj after infiltrating SDP would end up , say as a WP.

so this thread is inquiring the same unexpected result which ngejay after mixing so much with SDP, ended up being a RP member. it's even weirder that ng teck siong backed him up and now gotten himself into disagreement with RP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
clones are here as distraction, defamation and spreading their lies further. LTS not only wrote about others, he wrote also more about himself - the good and the bad about himself.

do u see those clones dare to reveal even a wee bit about themselves? think about the cowards involved behind those deplorable characters. the suspicion about the snakemastershapeshifter and his "associates" would mean sgp would be in a very precarious position if one day their instigations and propagations of lies take an effect on citizens and rife up the anger.

like i said before, sgporeans can see everything better and clearer. with such behaviours coming especially fr SDP, it only reinforces the faith many have in the gov.

please do not give excuses if the opp parties, especially SDP n their candidates fail miserably again in the next GE.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I exposed his identity many times here, he is Ng E-jay in disguise! And many articles from wayangparty is written by him :biggrin:

What do you mean *some* articles from Wayang Party are by him?

It should be *ALL* the Wayang party AND SINGAPORE Enquirer article are written by him!

Mister Ng E-Jay MUST BE SUED FOR DEFAMATION, because he defamed the Worker's Party and the Online Citizen all the editors!!!

Ng E-Jay must be politically destroyed at ONCE!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks for ur view. sadly, it looks very confirming now. :mad:

My Beloved Instrument leetahbar,

Thank u for speaking for the TRUTH and JUSTICE of Singapore!

Let everyone know the EVIL AND WICKED CLONING OF NG E-JAY, the stabber of opposition, the defamer and the geylang cheongster!

Let everyone know Ng E-Jay true colour now!!!!

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

God Meng Seng, fuck your cheebye mouth and the stinking hole you crawl out into this world from!:oIo:

your violent and extreme reaction in defence for ngejay has already blown your cover. why should one behave so emotionally unless he IS NGEJAY!

seem that u shall never stop your nonsense until the LAW gets you. good luck to you then!:(

please do not count on your lawyer friend. he will be the first to declare that "he doesn't know u".

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suspect that ng teck siong was being used and abused the trust he had. it's truly unfortunate he bore the brunt of being the "sacrificial lamb" over someone he shielded and who didn't deserve it.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Meng Seng Beloved Instrument

My Beloved Instrument leetahbar,God Meng Seng

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

bob1bx3.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just hope that ng teck siong is also reading this and think who he is really mixing with. the kind of deplorable tactics ngejay will resort to and hiding behind a variety of nics.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody getting excited now, eh? somebody other than ngejay cos i know ng teck siong is also reading this.:cool: