• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ng teck siong should come his realisation

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng teck siong should come to his realisation

put away personal pride and look at the bigger picture. even though as a co-founder of RP, ng teck siong could be clueless without the presence of the late JBJ.

RP members had voted and showed their displeasure against nts, hence voting him out of cec. but as a long time comrade, he should have set aside and take stock of what postive constructive things he had done. why was he shunned? could it be the new inclusion of ngejay that peeved RP members?

the matter had not been publicly made known. hence there are many speculation that fissures are forming within RP with polaristation of RP members into sub-cell groups where each keeping certain unresolved issues among themselves.

how could this be happening in a opp political party? if UNITY cannot be reinforced, how could they fight the common enemy the PAPS? the seed of internal strife seems to be sprouting and these must be weeded out before it get out of control.

from the outsider's view, it seems to co-incide with new kid, ngejay acceptance as RP'S member. one cannot help to be dumbfounded as to why ngejay becomes a RP member instead of a SDP. (he doesn't even care to explain his crossover when in the past he sacrificed most to SDP but now ended up as an RP instead).

and then this appears again:

Comments
3 Comments on Mr Ng Teck Siong resigns from Reform Party
Jaslyn on Mon, 27th Apr 2009 3:03 pm

It will be Reform Party’s lost for losing such a dedicated Chairman…

I believe Mr Ng Teck Siong’s past contributions to the party and his loyalty to Mr JBJ will always be remembered by supporters like myself..

Even though Mr Ng have left the party, I hope Mr Ng could still contribute / continue Mr JBJ’s legacy in other ways..

I wish Mr Ng Teck Siong all the best..
Ravi Philemon on Mon, 27th Apr 2009 4:57 pm

I just spoke to Ng Teck Siong and he said that he had no choice as he felt ambushed by the ‘new’ team. From the conversation it seemed more like shoved aside rather than voluntarily moving aside.
Concerned on Mon, 27th Apr 2009 10:27 pm

No matter how nicely the words are being phrased, it certainly does not reflect well on the newly formed party to see a resignation so soon. If the oppositions want to instill confidence in to the voters, such matters should be kept confidential as the mainstream capitalise on this event to make it look as though the new party cannot even see eye to eye among themslves after establishing the party for only a few months

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jaslyn on Mon, 27th Apr 2009 3:03 pm

It will be Reform Party’s lost for losing such a dedicated Chairman…

I believe Mr Ng Teck Siong’s past contributions to the party and his loyalty to Mr JBJ will always be remembered by supporters like myself..

Even though Mr Ng have left the party, I hope Mr Ng could still contribute / continue Mr JBJ’s legacy in other ways..

I wish Mr Ng Teck Siong all the best..

is she encouraging ng teck siong that he should leave RP. it's like a rendevous csj did to cst to the latter's founded party, SDP.

usually ngejay, chiatilik and jaslyn go hands in hands with another mysterious member in the infamous FANTASICK 4 which is now the hottest combination in SDP. why is there a sudden breakup from the group by ngejay going solo?

things seem very simple on the surface: U do not like this club, then jolly well hop into another and display your prowess. but this is a opp political party with very scarce members supports. these are opp parties which artillery is already quite feeble to tackle the formidable PAPS in GE. why are the opp supporter so frivolous about their full loyalty pledged to their party?

if they are behaving so fickle-minded, just think what the voters would think about giving their supports, confidence and valuable vote to them? it's such a disappointment. the battle is already half lost even before the war has even started. if this continues, by the time the BIG THING comes, opp members would have killed each other out.:mad:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng teck siong,

you have to buckle up and go back to RP to prove ur prowess, capability and credilibity and the vital importance about your presence in RP. if u leave like that, it's no difference as being admittance to being lost.

with ur "dun like leave attitude", how could u expect voters to support u if u were put as a candidate?

if u think u were not doing anything wrong, then the more u should remain in RP n prove your worth. running away from the problem, misunderstanding or other's prejudiced views is not a solution to the problem. it is however enhancing the misunderstanding to the problem and create a bigger problem.

i may not know u but i feel u r a good honest person. and please do not let people exploit and manipulate you. the present human hearts are just unprediictable like the weather. AWARE is a good living existing example for everyone to learn from.

please do not turn RP into another AWARE drama. think carefully before u hastily go set up another opp party. it doesn't serve any purpose except excerbate the confusion and the already quite disunited opp collective strength.

kenneth, i hope u r reading this. making another friend worth more facing another foe. so please put aside personal pride and ego and think of the bigger picture about fighting the common enemy and not turning each other into another unfriendly acquaintance instead.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
rather than spewing vulgarities and senseless obscenities, ejay, why don't u just explain it clearly to everyone to prove your real motive?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
could it be that ng teck siong was deeply offended n hurt by this report?

The Reform Party

18A Smith Street Singapore 058932 Tel: 6534 9641

The Reform Party is delighted to announce that following a meeting of its Central Executive Committee on Sunday April 26th the following resolutions were passed.

A vote of no confidence in Ng Teck Siong as Chairperson of the party was passed by a majority vote of the CEC

– Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam was appointed to the position of Secretary General of The Reform Party by a majority vote of the CEC

– Mr Edmund Ng was appointed to the post of chairperson of the Reform Party (interim) by a majority vote of the CEC

– Mr Teo Kian Chye was appointed to the post of Treasurer of the Reform Party ( interim) by a majority vote of the CEC

Edmund Ng, formerly Organising Secretary of the Reform Party said, “I’m honoured to have been selected for this role and to be working with the new senior officers of the CEC. Our new SG brings a breath of fresh air to politics in Singapore and a balanced and qualified voice to the opposition. Since joining the RP Kenneth has worked tirelessly on behalf of the Party bringing energy, direction and cohesion. His professional background, his academic qualifications and his immersion in the political issues of Singapore from a very young age enable him to bring to the Party a depth of knowledge and experience not often seen in opposition in Singapore. “

Teo Kian Chye, also stated that he felt honoured in the trust shown in him by the CEC on appointing him to the role of Treasurer. About his new SG he said, “We must remember that Kenneth has rejected a potentially lucrative career path in order to serve the people of Singapore. He had many options and we are delighted that he chose to join the Reform Party. He has been an example to all of us and I hope that many others will follow the path he has chosen.”

Kenneth Jeyaretnam said how pleased he was to have been appointed to the role of SG. “After choosing to go into politics various offers were put to me but the stated philosophy of the Reform Party,( ‘ that every member of the society is born with fundamental rights and that it is the paramount duty of the society to promote the human dignity of every single member’ ) most closely matched my own philosophy. I was touched by the public response to the announcement in the Press when I joined the Reform Party and the outpouring of support shown to me since. We have a lot of work going forward and it is humbling that so many people have demonstrated this level of confidence in me. I look forward to serving them. “

On Monday April 27th 2009 Mr Ng Teck Siong tendered his resignation as Chairperson to the new SG, Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam. Under Article 5 (vii) of the Party constitution this resignation will only become effective upon the acknowledgement in writing of the resignation by the Secretary-General of the Party.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a weird far out speculation. if ngejay was the cause maybe it would be better for he to go and return to SDP than an old familiar veteran and founder of RP. don't everyone agree?:rolleyes:

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ng teck siong should come to his realisation

Look at the the way NG TS talk in the press cnference
It is noo suprise that he receive vote of no confidence

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what he said, I think Ng TS should probably join Dr Chee and SDP...looks like he holds the same general values and principles...I maybe wrong but I think Kenneth wants to go via the parliamentary route and get elected first then raise the issues which does not seem to fit well with NG TS...
Look at the the way NG TS talk in the press cnference
It is noo suprise that he receive vote of no confidence

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what he said, I think Ng TS should probably join Dr Chee and SDP...looks like he holds the same general values and principles...I maybe wrong but I think Kenneth wants to go via the parliamentary route and get elected first then raise the issues which does not seem to fit well with NG TS...

hmmm...this sounds like an exchange of members.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hiao cheebye, there is no one here but your good friends who comes around occasionally to entertain you. but of course your other nics don't count...lol....lol

Ooopps! I miss the calling me Ejay part. Still dreaming of running your touque over his cock? hiao cheebye, I'm won't even dream of trying to equate myself with his level of articulation...me am just a secondary school dropout...lol...lol...lol

MOONWU, YOU DAMN CLONE OF NG E-JAY, HOW MANY DAMN NICKS DO YOU HAVE?

You are such a fucking disgrace to Reform Party. Barely a month after you joined, the party collapse and in disarray!

And you are here making clones and bringing down the opposition!

Ng E-Jay, you fucking loser! Stick to your Geylang sex! HAHAHAHAH!

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happened to your earlier allegations, now proven spurious, that Ng E-Jay was trying to get rid of Edmund at RP, Bob?

ngejay himself has a very notorious record. unless u r ngejay, u must go test your prowessness against his.:rolleyes:

in your honest view or impression, do u think ngejay should be a SDP or RP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you hear the echoes of your question bouncing back? Because nobody's listening hiao cheebye!....LOL.....LOL

i wasn't expecting anybody interested except maybe ngejay. you must be ngejay and if so, u r indeed a master snakeshapeshifter.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happened to your earlier allegations, now proven spurious, that Ng E-Jay was trying to get rid of Edmund at RP, Bob?

there were a couple of anticipated results. one of which was infiltrating into RP and steal some RP members away. this one already happened. ngejay stole the ex-chairman his longlost father ng teck siong over to SDP along with 3 others perhaps.

he failed to rid edmund so now he had to rid himself.:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why can't you just answer my simple question Bob?:wink::rolleyes:

ngejay himself has a very notorious record. unless u r ngejay, u must go test your prowessness against his.:rolleyes:

in your honest view or impression, do u think ngejay should be a SDP or RP?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry did not see this answer of yours prior to now...hilarious answer though:rolleyes::biggrin::p
there were a couple of anticipated results. one of which was infiltrating into RP and steal some RP members away. this one already happened. ngejay stole the ex-chairman his longlost father ng teck siong over to SDP along with 3 others perhaps.

he failed to rid edmund so now he had to rid himself.:rolleyes:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry did not see this answer of yours prior to now...hilarious answer though:rolleyes::biggrin::p

Porfirio Rubirosa, since thou hath recognized that what my Instrument said is the truth, wouldst thou join us in condemning the bloody change-T-shirt coward Ng E-Jay?

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the master shapeshifter has many clones at his dispensal. now i think he's playing cautious not to post with too many words cos many can tell who's behind the latest clone who is none other the snakemastershapeshifter himself up to his mischief.

probably, he might need to strip something more next time when caught redhanded. for now, he's being monitored.:wink: