• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honestly, AGC should take the rap for this. CPIB investigates, makes recommendation etc. But AGC is THE final authority to decide if case goes to court. Quite obviously, both parties weren't meticulous enough. How else to explain the embarrassment in court? They were also too complacent, believing they could tame CS. End of the day, CS spitted on their faces! Her mouth not only do BJ. Can spit saliva too.

This is not the first time CPIB case fell flat on its face... half the fucking time they were threatening their own witnesses to "stick to the script"

dirty fuckers who are not even proper policemen...just legalised thugs abusing the system and loopholes which favour the prosecution!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not the first time CPIB case fell flat on its face... half the fucking time they were threatening their own witnesses to "stick to the script"

dirty fuckers who are not even proper policemen...just legalised thugs abusing the system and loopholes which favour the prosecution!!

Having had intimate dealings with CPIB previously, I opine there are weaknesses in the bureau. They don't usually bring in mata mata. There are two in their set-up currently.

CPIB recruits directly. Theu used to send their officers for police training. But as we all know, training is never the real thing. You pick up the required skills in investigation along the way. It can never be instant like cooking Maggi mee.

CPIB is a closed entity. Their officers hardly mix around. Or, nobody wants to get close to them. This will result in their officers being poor on ground intel. They always had to rely on anonymous complaints! Their officers are like frogs in a well. Never see big snakes urinate or shit. Compared to seasoned police investigators, CPIB investigators are so-so standard only. Being an elite entity, they are hardly ever challenged or made to account for their course of action. NBG's case exposes the many weaknesses within the bureau.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, AGC should take the rap for this. CPIB investigates, makes recommendation etc. But AGC is THE final authority to decide if case goes to court. Quite obviously, both parties weren't meticulous enough. How else to explain the embarrassment in court? They were also too complacent, believing they could tame CS. End of the day, CS spitted on their faces! Her mouth not only do BJ. Can spit saliva too.

Ng should thanks CS for helping him by lying and discrediting herself in court to weaken the testimony.
My Honey would have done the same because both share the same interest.......sucking cock in a stationary car.
As a matter of fact Honey has been sucking my cock since GE 2011 from one opposition car park to another.
We even got parking ticket from the warden for not tearing coupon after more than an hour in a lot.
I believe CS still loves Ng just like how my Honey does but it won't last forever just like PAP after 2016.
I noticed of late Honey has been asking around in preparation to jump ship if the right one comes along.

How long is yours?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?144757-Pinoy-vs-india

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think the AGC was forced to prosecute because of the Wanbao leak. You have any tips about who leaked the story?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB will not be the one charging CS. CPIB has no powers to investigate non PCA offences right?

CPIB has to make a police report and a normal IO will investigate the perjury charge, no?

Just curious if CS will face charges. I suspect she won't be history. CPIB will likely seek AGC's blessings to prosecute CS.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facts and circumstances totally different. PL should ready himself for a stint at Changi. Nothing for him to fight case in court.

Well the fact tat there r so many other women involved does raise many questions...still interesting to hear wat his counsel has to say in his opening...btw can anyone recall who is PL's counsel?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can always leave the legal service. I am sure he can step out on his own. Sure to have lots of clients. Brave man. Objectively speaking, he disagreed with CJ Sundaresh Menon's decision to prosecute NBG when the latter was AG.

Just based on Siva's oral decision as reported in the press...personally do not think he has anything to worry abt...this CJ does not strike me as a petty minded chap...he appears to be a man of gravitas...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree wif u on this one bro...must say i am flummoxed by wat has transpired...wld like to paste wat i posted in another thread below...think it may be relevant here as well...
-------------

Actually now i think it goes far beyond Teng n CPIB going by the press reports of Siva's oral decision...no doubt Siva rubbished Cecilia as a witness but while doing so he also relied on contemporaneous evidence i.e. the sms' n the cellphone conversations...

Bottom line AGC sld hv gone thru all the evidence including Cecilia's/NBG's statements, those critical sms' n cellphone transcripts, grilling Cecilia at the same time to test the 'outcome' n satisfy themselves first, before it finally went before Siva...this was just too high profile of a case not to do so...

Based on wat i read of Siva's oral decision, i think the AGC wld be ill advised to appeal...the gravamen of his decision appears to lie on Cecilia n NBG's evidence in court...dont think CA wld overturn such a decision so easily...

I hold up my hand n say i got it wrong...personally hold the CP n the AG(at the material time) in v high regard(still do regardless of wat has happened), so tot this case wld not turn out there way it appears to hv done...no doubt DPPTan who prosecuted has to take some responsibility but like i said abv, in such a high profile case such as this one, surely it wld hv been incumbent upon the the CP n AG to sign off on it as well?...

Steven must be scrambling now together wif Adeit to do some serious damage limitation...particularly wif the other matters still on going...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going by the records, it is very likely there will be an appeal. However, it is quite unlikely that the CJ will be the presiding judge. The reason is simple. There is a conflict of interest. When the case was first brought up, the CJ was the AG and AG office must (I assume) permit the case to go ahead. So, how could the CJ be presiding the case now? Thus, in my non-expert legal opinion, the CJ cannot preside the case. My non-legal expert opinion is that this is going to be 100% conflict of interest if the CJ is the presiding judge.

Yr logic appears to be sound bro...CJ shall recuse himself if Siva's decision is appealed...just like how CJ appeared to recuse himself fm hearing Susan Lim's appeal becuz he was previously engaged by her as counsel before he left private practice...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think the AGC was forced to prosecute because of the Wanbao leak. You have any tips about who leaked the story?

No idea who leaked the news to WanBao. But I am very certain AGC was not forced to prosecute because of WanBao story. Had some cases in the past where WanBao leaked stories of arrests of policemen but cases were dealt with internally.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hold up my hand n say i got it wrong...personally hold the CP n the AG(at the material time) in v high regard(still do regardless of wat has happened), so tot this case wld not turn out there way it appears to hv done...no doubt DPPTan who prosecuted has to take some responsibility but like i said abv, in such a high profile case such as this one, surely it wld hv been incumbent upon the the CP n AG to sign off on it as well?...

Steven must be scrambling now together wif Adeit to do some serious damage limitation...particularly wif the other matters still on going...

You mentioned CP. I doubt if he had a say on this case. Too insignificant a player.

Won't be Steven's last headache. He will have another real soon. I dare say a bigger headache than NBG's case.