• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbies in Moderation

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
eh boss....you did say you were above negatives , insults and crap. We have not reached your lofty standards my man. Trying hard but not there yet.

Honestly.. this is just cyberspace.. most using anonymous nicks.... what's the freakin' big deal???

To get worked up over someone criticizing some cyber content is just plain ridiculous. Most of the stuff I write here is the exact opposite of what I actually think in the first place. If I get hammered for what I say, it means I actually agree with my on line critics.

My advice to everyone is to loosen up.... perhaps some weed would be a good thing after all.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Honestly.. this is just cyberspace.. most using anonymous nicks.... what's the freakin' big deal???

My advice to everyone is to loosen up.... perhaps some weed would be a good thing after all.

I am loose ....i've got 5 screws loose in my head.

I've been on weed since my younger days ....not long after some sign in a park warned me to '' KEEP OFF THE GRASS ''

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got no screw left in my head. All are loose and dropped off somewhere. Couldn't be bothered anyway. Grass and weed are nothing. LSD acid injection is the best for moderate high. 10% cocaine solution injection is best for a real high. Those good old days, the Brits didn't bother too much as long as we didn't kill, rob or steal.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
What's wrong with writing negative things about you? I receive negative comments on a regular basis and it doesn't faze me at all. :rolleyes:

The problem with this forum is that forummers tend to act in groups and take sides on negative comments. Perfectly OK if it is on things and issues about the community. But if it is negative comment of a personal nature, it is not going to help the forum to attract members. Even if it gives a lot of enjoyment for forummers on the kill, it should not be encouraged.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with this forum is that forummers tend to act in groups and take sides on negative comments. Perfectly OK if it is on things and issues about the community. But if it is negative comment of a personal nature, it is not going to help the forum to attract members. Even if it gives a lot of enjoyment for forummers on the kill, it should not be encouraged.

There're crazy fucks with too much time on their hands and too little grey matters in their brains. Deriving from Einstein formula of E=MC[SUP]2[/SUP] it equates to JW5.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get worked up over someone criticizing some cyber content is just plain ridiculous. Most of the stuff I write here is the exact opposite of what I actually think in the first place. If I get hammered for what I say, it means I actually agree with my on line critics.

This is a gem of a quote. To be archived.... :smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF...a thread abt improving the moderation bcomes a boxing ring with AK and the others?

Ok, i am not xpert in programming ..but i suggest:

genuine new forummers can be vouched by senior forummers here (nominate a few) to expedite the mod process - but it is a 2 edged sword, if these laojiao forummers vouched for spambot, they get points deduction. So, if i am a newbie, I ask say, Ramseth (sorry, I just use Ramseth as example, purely for illustration, no other purpose) to vouch for me, or Ramseth feel I am genuine, he vouched for me or he "up" me via PM to Leong...

So, at least there is an incentive for newbies to keep the good stuff coming.

At end of day, there is no foolproof method.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, it doesn't matter whether I understand or not, all I saw he wrote negatives things about me, I am that simple minded. I dun need his guidance nor his lecture to do anything in this forum.

And thank you for your advise too, my English not good as yours, nor I will try to understand what's the real meaning behind Screwball's words

AK...i dun understand, you r sitting on the highest pile of points in this forum and your post numbers are nearing 10K (your kPI right?) - yet you are still bitter about what has happened in cyber space? Real life also like that...

If I am you, i will laugh it all off...instead of rewriting it here, and other posts.

I am not trying to get involved ok, cos I don't know exactly what happened and I don't wish to know. i am just puzzled why you still drag this up again.

Its like a derby match, you are leading 4-0, your opponents start to play dirty, and trying to get you to commit fouls...

Relax...its cyberspace...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK...i dun understand, you r sitting on the highest pile of points in this forum and your post numbers are nearing 10K (your kPI right?) - yet you are still bitter about what has happened in cyber space? ...
highest pts dun buy u happiness ...

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one got moderated worse than me.

27zepmp.jpg
[/IMG]

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, you bully a few but suck up to the rest. I am sure a smile was on the faces of those who are familiar with you when you did the suck job on Chia Ti Lik with " you are more handsome" yesterday. Why did you not say to CTL that you are short and fat.

I warned you about bullying Krafty and you stopped. Why Krafty? He has an engineering degree from UK but he has a condition and you know it. Who are you? What have you got and what have you done?

You manipulate people, you groom the gullible and set fire here and there and then walk away. When I started this thread to help the newbies, both Alamaking and you decided that you wanted to play. When suddenly it got hot, you both want to complain.

You made an utter fool of yourself recently with pit bulls. You got outmanoeuvred, outclassed and made to eat the humble pie. You waved the white flag and I stopped immediately. TFBH stated that one cannot be a made a fool twice as he suspected that you will be back to your old ways. And he was absolutely right. You tried to suck up to Sam by suggesting to leave it to Sam to moderate. It's you and a few that we're playing with points and banning others. You play with clones and you got caught. The new ones have no history but we do.

Look who your supporters. Are they not this Forum's village idiots - gullible, empty between the ears. On the other hand, we were here longer than you and knows exactly where the spots are with you. And they are never ever going to change. You started the fire with F4 and watched with glee as your personal friends fought and this forum suffered. You decide - white flag or what?

Scroobal, quit stirring shit in vain. Whether Alamaking calls me ponytail donkey or I call him fat orange monkey is in good humor between ourselves, none of your business.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
red amoeba said:
Ok, i am not xpert in programming ..but i suggest:

genuine new forummers can be vouched by senior forummers here (nominate a few) to expedite the mod process -

So, at least there is an incentive for newbies to keep the good stuff coming.

Funny. I can't remember remaining in moderation although I have been through it. Must be helluva short.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, in your case it's obvious that you can handle yourself. Everyone teases you as an equal. There is a whole lot of difference. Even some senior respected Forummers do that with you. I have seen this happen a few times before. Ramseth groomed Bob Sim and then set him on fire. Bob is now a social pariah in nearly all forums. Bob complained to this forum what Ramseth did. Now they are back again and he calls him personal friend. Bob is now running errands for him. Go figure.
he called me Botak

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. We need to find a better way. Maybe your suggestion in a formal way can help. We just let thru those who are not spamming. We are certainly not looking for quality.

Something that we see with trawlers where the intended fish is caught while the young ones and unintended fish have a way thru. I am aware Sam has been experimenting all these years. Spambots are the bane of everyone in the online world. Sigh!

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. We need to find a better way. Something that we see with trawlers where the intended fish is caught while the young ones and unintended fish have a way thru. I am aware Sam has been experimenting all these years. Spambots is the bane of everyone in the online world. Sigh!

Leave a sticky for Newbies from the posts made by Sam as "FAQ For New Members." Perhaps do a new one might be better.