• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newater Kills! Did PAP tells you these infomation?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taking over Malaysia may be possible but the invasion is over, you then have to learn to live with a population where muslims are the majority.

There are 15 million muslims in Malaysia. If Singapore invades Malaysia, there'll be about 10 million Chinese vs 15.5 million muslims.

Life will be very different.

Taking over is one thing, managing them is another. PAPpies can always import more foreigners to make up the figures. The problem is whether the ex-Malaysians are willing to let the PAPpies shaft it up their asses? Malaysians got balls.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEWater is not distilled water. NEWater's quality chart may be viewed here ( http://www.pub.gov.sg/water/newater/quality/Pages/default.aspx ), including it's pH level and mineral content. You'd be surprised by the results. NEWater is slightly alkaline, and does have some mineral content.

Although it can be consumed directly, NEWater is not supplied directly to households. NEWater is mixed in reservoirs for re-mineralisation, and further treated for supply to households as potable municipal water.

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take over Malaysia. Look at our defence budget and theirs. We can beat them hands down.
You have great faith to gamble your life in the leadership of those "scholar" paper Generals of the SAF?

Didn't the Little India Riot (Comedy of errors) show the incompetence of those commanders?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
TS are you stirring shit or what? Cannot be right? I've seen with my own eyes our PAP leaders and their dogs drinking bottles after bottles showing us how safe it is. Really, I've seen it in tv.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Taking over is one thing, managing them is another. PAPpies can always import more foreigners to make up the figures. The problem is whether the ex-Malaysians are willing to let the PAPpies shaft it up their asses? Malaysians got balls.

Chey, you and boss not so clever, after invasion then segregate them la. Create a Palestine for them la. Why must live with them?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense! Our shit water is really the state of art! Everyone in this planet is red eyes with our shit water.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS are you stirring shit or what? Cannot be right? I've seen with my own eyes our PAP leaders and their dogs drinking bottles after bottles showing us how safe it is. Really, I've seen it in tv.

Even the UN chief was treated to delicious pure Newater.

Kffurms.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be joking. Are you sure we will not exercise maximum restraint, our communication systems will work and are our peng kias trained for it?
Don't worry, our highly ndp trained peng kias with their commanders will do tactical retreat and regroup to do a counter attack.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows more the failure of Newater education and the retard TS than newater actually kills. Newater is pump into the reservoir and processed as normal water before it reaches your tap, U are not drinking distilled water

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This shows more the failure of Newater education and the retard TS than newater actually kills. Newater is pump into the reservoir and processed as normal water before it reaches your tap, U are not drinking distilled water

YES Kopisai! :biggrin: