• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New way to fly budget!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got service or not?
Posted on 15 Sep 2009

Ridiculous! Budget airline assigns us bare metal seats for flight

budget_airline_assigns_me_bare_metal_seats-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer was shocked by the rude treatment her family received during a Tiger Airways flight. The clincher: the seats they got did not even have cushions to sit on.

Here's what the angry STOMPer wrote in an email today (Sep 15):

"I just got off a Tiger Airways flight with my elderly parents.

"Imagine the seats they assigned to us. The seats had no base cushions.

"The cabin crew were also very rude and did not bother to assist us.

"A complaint to Tiger Airways has yielded no reply or explanations. They don't seem to even have a contact number for their corporate office.

"Real budget in every sense."

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really screwed up. Why is it always Tiger? SIA should be ashamed of itself to be father of this fat cat.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA is trying to show that flying budget airline, expect this type of class. Want 1st class, fly SIA! But they forgot that there are other budget airline that can do better than their expensive services.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger can qualified as the Budget n Junk airlines..treat passenger like beggers...
the last time I took...they ran out of food just after a third of the passegers are served..gosh..Jetstar is much much better..

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger can qualified as the Budget n Junk airlines..treat passenger like beggers...
the last time I took...they ran out of food just after a third of the passegers are served..gosh..Jetstar is much much better..

CAAS and SIA are trying to label budget travellers as cheap and treat them thus .. low quality budget terminal and Tiger Airways.:mad:

AirAsia and Jetstar and others like Virgin and Ryan treat them as Gods of Fortune... that's the difference.:smile:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looking forward to the day when their stewardess dresses go budget and become transparent bikinis.