• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Shityzen Chopes Entire Corridor With Wet Laundry

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 31 Aug 2012 Resident greeted by sight of damp laundry the moment he steps out of lift

resident_greeted_by_sight_of_damp_laundry-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Francis is annoyed by the sight of laundry hung out to dry directly outside the lift by his new neighbour.

Said the STOMPer:

"Every night, returning home after a stressful day of work, when my lift opens at my floor, my first welcome home message was a gust of laundry fragrance from this half0dry laundry right in front of me.

"Some nights I am greeted by the sight of underwear.

"I have been living in my flat for close to 10 years and this is the first time I have experienced this phenomenon.

"I was informed that the occupant of this HDB unit is a new citizen and was also told that the Town Council had visited the unit but the situation remained unchanged."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: neighbour , inconsiderate
<!--<script src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script>-->

LOL
13%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Cute
2%

Shiok
2%

Fail
20%

OMG
2%

Bochup
9%

Ewww!
6%

So Sad
4%

Enraged
42%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
<iframe style="border: currentColor; width: 450px; height: 35px; overflow: hidden;" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/in_the_heartlands/1292902/resident_greeted_by_sight_of_damp_laundry.html&layout=standard&show_faces=false&width=450&action=like&font=verdana&colorscheme=light&height=35" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Aug 2012 Woman gets cosy with bf on train and deprives others of seat

woman_gets_cosy_with_bf_on_train-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ian spotted a woman lying down on the MRT seats and resting her head on her boyfriend's lap, taking up an extra seat.

Ian said:

"I was taking the MRT home with my girlfriend when I saw a woman sleeping on the train, lying down on her boyfriend's lap.

"I think this is a very inconsiderate act.

"She would also dirty the seat."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 28 Aug 2012 This is not how you sit on the train, Mister

stomper_annoyed_at_how_this_man_sat_on_train_seat-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Shana spotted a man who sat on the train with his feet propped up.

Shana said:

"He sat like this on the train.

"Him and his friends were so noisy and inconsiderate towards other passengers on board."

Keywords: inconsiderate commuters
<!--<script src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script>-->

LOL
0%

Cute
0%

Shiok
0%

Fail
18%

OMG
0%

Bochup
9%

Ewww!
9%

So Sad
4%

Enraged
60%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
<iframe style="border: currentColor; width: 450px; height: 35px; overflow: hidden;" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/ugly_commuters/1290806/stomper_annoyed_at_how_this_man_sat_on_train_seat.html&layout=standard&show_faces=false&width=450&action=like&font=verdana&colorscheme=light&height=35" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy should have some solution

I suggest to the Stomper to take some of their clothings during the nite and dump it inside the rubbish chute.. The new Shtizen will then be more wary of putting their wet laundry outside the corridor again..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a common practise for HDB dwellers to hang their laundry outside the corridors.. In fact most Sporean families do it by placing their laundry stand just outside their flat unit.. They also place the stand considerately so that their neighbours can walk to their units without being obstructed by the stand..

But I seems to observe, Ah Neh families from India loves to hang their wet sarees and other clothings over a pillar usually infront of their unit door.. They loves doin that due to the bright sunlight that can makes their Sarees dry faster.. Most of the times, leftover water from their wet sarees would trickle down the block..

Why I know this? Its because I used to have a neighbour from Madras back then when I was still staying with my parents in Tampines..

The neighbours then complaint to this Ah neh family about her wet laundry.. Then we realised that the family didn't own any washing machine and the wife did all the laundry the old fashioned way by using her hands and a bar of soap.. Very surprise when learning this as the fat lump of Ghee hubby works in Bank and the bloody family can't even buy a cheap washing.. 2 days later after the complaint, the family did purchased a washing machine when we saw a Courts delivery man delivering a Toshiba washing machine to their flat..

Took them so long to purchase a washing machine.. Really cheapskate Ah nehs..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't find those buggers in green uniforms when you want them. much like our poodle force. When train is empty you see those buggers chatting with each other or talking on their cellphones at the end of the car.

Posted on 27 Aug 2012 Woman gets cosy with bf on train and deprives others of seat

woman_gets_cosy_with_bf_on_train-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ian spotted a woman lying down on the MRT seats and resting her head on her boyfriend's lap, taking up an extra seat.

Ian said:

"I was taking the MRT home with my girlfriend when I saw a woman sleeping on the train, lying down on her boyfriend's lap.

"I think this is a very inconsiderate act.

"She would also dirty the seat."