• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man flashes his private parts at Choa Chu Kang shopowner

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 01 Nov 2012 Man flashes his private parts at Choa Chu Kang shopowner

man_flashes_choa_chu_kang_shopowner-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Angry Lady stayed back late in her shop at Choa Chu Kang to finish some work but was harassed by a man who stood outside the glass door and showed her his private parts.

Said the STOMPer:

"This happened at Blocks 306 and 307, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4.

"I was staying back slightly later this particular night to do some samples in my shop.

"While I was engrossed with doing the samples, someone knocked on the glass door to seek my attention.

"When I turned to look, I realised there was a man hiding at the corner and showing me his private parts.

"I quickly turned my head back down to ignore him and acted as if I did not see it but he did not go away after that.

"He walked past with his pants unzipped and stood directly outside where I was sitting to show me a direct view of his private parts.

"What is this world coming to?

"It's not very late at night and there is a busy 24-hour coffee shop just opposite.

"He was totally not afraid of what he was doing as he walked back a while later to check on my expression.

"POLICE in CCK please do something about it and catch this man.

"There are a lot of young girls and ladies around this area and I do not wish that another person becomes his victim.

"If he is not nabbed I am afraid that he will turn bolder and it will not be just showing his private parts, it might even lead to him raping someone."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: pervert , naked , obscene
<!--<script src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script>-->
LOL
41%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Cute
4%

Shiok
5%

Fail
3%

OMG
2%

Bochup
1%

Ewww!
5%

So Sad
1%

Enraged
38%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
<iframe style="border: currentColor; width: 450px; height: 35px; overflow: hidden;" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/caught_in_the_act/1401142/man_flashes_choa_chu_kang_shopowner.html&layout=standard&show_faces=false&width=450&action=like&font=verdana&colorscheme=light&height=35" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lady insdide should release "bird of prey" to snatch
his little sparrow bird and eat it alive! Than he'll be walking
without the koo koo chiaw!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CCTV image is so blur. Hardly can see anything. I thought CCTV should be very affordable now? My boss bought a cheap one from SLS and the image is quite sharp and good.