• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New: poisonGPT.... thanks to open source...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same style and pattern of code writing... open source type so any developer can share the codes or contribute add new codes....

Like that where got securites... sooner become corrupt and toxic danger about...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you dreaming of doing this to insert China where people can find US and vice versa? That way you can make China greater?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you dreaming of doing this to insert China where people can find US and vice versa? That way you can make China greater?
You are back... guess your asshole need to get poke again.... come I poke first...

China can take care of themselves.... it is US turn to get bash now... dedolarization is disaster to US$... and will be bully by his enemies....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are back... guess your asshole need to get poke again.... come I poke first...

China can take care of themselves.... it is US turn to get bash now... dedolarization is disaster to US$... and will be bully by his enemies....
no lah. came to see how lonely you are because you miss getting your ass poked by blackmondy and laksa. I just like watching...

Dedollarization? possibly. if BRICS economies can fly on their own, they can try. But I will laugh until pengsan if they fall on their face trying.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah. came to see how lonely you are because you miss getting your ass poked by blackmondy and laksa. I just like watching...

Dedollarization? possibly. if BRICS economies can fly on their own, they can try. But I will laugh until pengsan if they fall on their face trying.
No sanctions, no freeze your central bank assets, no coup, no war, no ban from SWIFT transaction from bully and thief US and West....

that's what BRICS members want.... free world, multipolar world, and peace anf prosperity follow behind...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sanctions, no freeze your central bank assets, no coup, no war, no ban from SWIFT transaction from bully and thief US and West....

that's what BRICS members want.... free world, multipolar world, and peace anf prosperity follow behind...
I'm open minded regarding this. It will be interesting, but I'm not betting money on it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm open minded regarding this. It will be interesting, but I'm not betting money on it.
In BRICS, all members currencies are backed by either one or more in gold, minerals, products, technologies can trade among each others.... good deals... and bater trades too...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
In BRICS, all members currencies are backed by either one or more in gold, minerals, products, technologies can trade among each others.... good deals... and bater trades too...
no way. I haven't seen anyone propose such a thing at all. If they did, I would be fascinated to see how it would work because I can't see it working.