• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Entry Fees for Singapore cars entering JB

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho seh liao! Like I mentioned earlier, buy a property in JB and you get screwed by both sides of the causeway.

Now stinkees will have to pay to go 'home'

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: lai liao, VEP fee imposed for foreign vehicles entering Johor, says Najib.

at least tax the jb biker jialat jialt
they suka suka cut in and out my lane machiam their country .
hope they

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at least tax the jb biker jialat jialt
they suka suka cut in and out my lane machiam their country .
hope they
die liao, renovations in singapore will cost more. all renovation workers come from malaysia are bikers.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

die liao, renovations in singapore will cost more. all renovation workers come from malaysia are bikers.

those who send their kids to that expat school in JB Tio Beh Pio liaozzzz :biggrin:

everyday pay special levy....hahaha

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
IMG_7170.jpg

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent a house there lor, surely desperate owners who want to move back will rent it out at a bargain.

Say RM50 per day is more than 1K per month. Knn!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

First kena robbed by PAP garmen.

Next after entering Malaysia kena robbed by Malaysian garmen and Malaysians.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...or-foreign-vehicles-entering-johor-says-najib

JOHOR BARU, July 16 ― The Malaysian government has decided to implement the Vehicle Entry Permit fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor.

According to The Star, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the decision was made following a request made by the state.

“I have discussed the matter with Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and have also informed Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Wahid Omar of our decision.

“I have instructed him to inform the Road Transport Department (JPJ) so they can work out the details before the VEP is implemented,” he was quoted as saying by The Star during a buka puasa event organised by the state today.

“We will make an announcement later on the date of implementation and the rates for the VEP,” Najib added.

The prime minister also assured that a portion of the collection would be channelled to the state government.

Yesterday, Umno Youth wing chief Khairy Jamaluddin said it was time that Malaysia stopped playing nice, noting that Singaporeans have enjoyed free entry into the country despite their superior currency.
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ntering-johor-says-najib#sthash.VdOcPHcr.dpuf

what a joke when this year is Visit Malusial Year n in any case sgians bring money into JB to spend
What biz is it of UMNO Youth to stick their butt in?