• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh paiseh... haha it's in ST though..

yup loan settled already. now waiting to be billed the next 10%. supposed to pay that 10% during the s&p signing but staff could not generate the invoice haha

hope it's really in dec then they bill (according to one of our future neighbour), so that end year bonus can offset a bit :smile:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, found out more about BDO which may be more appealing, especially to my mom. big mosque, big police station, aeon coming up and cheaper but too bad bought SEC already... :( so if it's really that nice, may consider 2nd property haha see how first

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh paiseh... haha it's in ST though..

yup loan settled already. now waiting to be billed the next 10%. supposed to pay that 10% during the s&p signing but staff could not generate the invoice haha

hope it's really in dec then they bill (according to one of our future neighbour), so that end year bonus can offset a bit :smile:

haha.. yeah. malaysia boleh! i signed the SPA they haven't even collected my 5k booking fee. i had to ask the sales guy " you dont want my 5k ah" he said "oh yeah .. gimme your credit card".

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, found out more about BDO which may be more appealing, especially to my mom. big mosque, big police station, aeon coming up and cheaper but too bad bought SEC already... :( so if it's really that nice, may consider 2nd property haha see how first

nearby SEC got surau already. BDO developer is Johor land, i heard from some locals their track record not so fantastic.

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the pics look nice eh... maybe should go down and have a good look. this forum don't seem to have much discussion on BDO.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the pics look nice eh... maybe should go down and have a good look. this forum don't seem to have much discussion on BDO.

the houses look nice. on the way to SEC will pass by perjiranan 10 or 11. why don't u consider sri austin hills? i think UM Land better. The house design every unit have a small garden in the hall, even intermediate units

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are a few interesting projects in taman molek, lenang heights and molek regency. anyone here who has bought into them? international lots in molek pine 4 and molek pulai all fully taken.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are a few interesting projects in taman molek, lenang heights and molek regency. anyone here who has bought into them? international lots in molek pine 4 and molek pulai all fully taken.

Yes, there are some existing/upcoming projects in the area:

Semi-d/detached:
Lenang Heights, Ponderosa Green/Villa, Ponderosa Vista (upcoming), New World Gardens

Serviced residence/condo:
Molek Regency, Molek Pulai, Molek Pine 4, Ponderosa Lakeside

Commercial:
Japan Town, Molek Regency shops, Molek Square, Molek Pulai shops

Last edited:

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
akan datang in the east...

The Star - Mah Sing is looking to launch in 2014 its next Iskandar Malaysia-focused development – Meridin@Senibong. It bought the land in May for RM365mil, or RM238 per sq ft, from Kim San Investments Sdn Bhd.

Registrations for Meridin@Senibong will commence before the end of the year.

The 35.3 acre freehold tract, with an estimated GDV of RM4.35bil, is adjacent to Senibong Cove in the Permas Jaya township and comes with unobstructed views of Singapore. The project will consist of serviced residences, a hotel, a retail podium and a street mall.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
akan datang in the east...

The Star - Mah Sing is looking to launch in 2014 its next Iskandar Malaysia-focused development – Meridin@Senibong. It bought the land in May for RM365mil, or RM238 per sq ft, from Kim San Investments Sdn Bhd.

Registrations for Meridin@Senibong will commence before the end of the year.

The 35.3 acre freehold tract, with an estimated GDV of RM4.35bil, is adjacent to Senibong Cove in the Permas Jaya township and comes with unobstructed views of Singapore. The project will consist of serviced residences, a hotel, a retail podium and a street mall.

wow...SC wateredge huat liao..:biggrin: