• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many new launches in Iskandar zone A and B recently. If you're already vested just sit back and relax. If you want to buy now, open your eyes big big and do your research. If you are going to pay close to 1000 RM psf, think many times first...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
But im not giving up coz die die i sure want to retire out of SG. Im not saying SG not good it just different ppl different thinking. We really have to find what is best for ourselves! :smile:

Thats the spirit, never give up no matter what the difficulty one sees ahead. Again, it can be anywhere, not just in Iskandar or Malaysia but we have to do something while we are still young and people/banks willing to take a chance on us.

Don't wait until one is old and has no money to do something. It will be much harder than but even if one is in this stage, don't give up. Can look at other methods or share with relatives/close friends. The KFC founder certainly didn't give up, starting up the business proper with his pension at the age of 65. So many others already gave up on themselves and resigned themselves to fate at the ripe old age of 26.

The only time one should really give up is when the lid of the coffin closes.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Too many new launches in Iskandar zone A and B recently. If you're already vested just sit back and relax. If you want to buy now, open your eyes big big and do your research. If you are going to pay close to 1000 RM psf, think many times first...

Unfortunately i have many sudden converted friends who are way more gung ho then me, somehow they got told that some type of properties are 50-70% cheaper than landed or that certain areas are better than others. Most did not do research (due dilligence) and just jumped in straightaway.

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UnderstAnd Teega going to be launch this wkend, just got the price list... seems like 700psf... worth it?

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Slash,
These are some of the recent launches for cluster and semi-d:

(4) Horizon Hills at the greens precinct (some terrace units left)
---
Hi mutiaramas,

I went to HH last 2 weeks to enquire on the available unit. The sale person told me that there is no more terrace at that moment. Need to wait until December. Any idea on how much is the unit?

Thanks.

you are right, jade apple. went to hh this morning. i was told all terrace houses were sold. they will launch wetlands in dec. price btw 750 k-800k.

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
UnderstAnd Teega going to be launch this wkend, just got the price list... seems like 700psf... worth it?

If you compare the marina encorp (1000-1200 psf) , it is cheaper and worth the buy as Sunrise is a well-known developer in kl for high rise building. They launch only two blocks, suites n residence. the 3 rd block will be launch later. Heard 8k ppl registered. Dun know have a chance to book one.
Whether you wish to invest depends on ur risk profile. This is just my personal views.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks all for the inputs! i really want to go for this, just need to convince hubby a little bit more haha. Will be making the first step and go down tomorrow to look around. Especially keen in getting a unit in the wetlands, HH. any thoughts on this?

was initially keen on setia eco garden as the costs is lower. but somebody advised me against it as location was too ulu (hence the much lower price)?

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good on you, Rosnyus.

Nothing beats taking ride there to check it out. As to which one is better, it still boils down to your family preference in terms of location, feel and budget, very personal!

Good luck....

thanks all for the inputs! i really want to go for this, just need to convince hubby a little bit more haha. Will be making the first step and go down tomorrow to look around. Especially keen in getting a unit in the wetlands, HH. any thoughts on this?

was initially keen on setia eco garden as the costs is lower. but somebody advised me against it as location was too ulu (hence the much lower price)?

lweiss100

What units are actually available? Only studio units? What might be the average PSF? Not so easy to grab one when 51 units are available.

Brickateer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot agree with you guys wuqi256.. :smile: If we don't make use of the resources we have now to pave the future for ourselves & loved ones, then when?

s40at

Hi Movingaway, have u visited Nusantara Prima yet?

Just registered on this forum & visited NP yesterday. All Semi-D & corner clusters were taken. Prior to that, was at LF & HH looking at subsales with 2 local agents which don't know much abt NP other than its recent launch & small developer.

s40at

Ended up putting down deposit for a 32x70 Cluster. Pricing of RM500K looks attractive due to various +ve factors so betted on this. Didn't realise the easy cancellation clause. NP has easy ingress/egress from the highway. Also I asked about the cleared land diagonal across & was told its "Nusajaya Mall" which I found nothing on the internet yet.

Intend to do my due diligence b4 they revert with the paperworks. Anyone has any advice/comments to share on this project?

goofylook

Nusajaya's points on using the UEM office is a good start as i always suggest folks take pictures or get a map to know where each of the developments are.

Again guys, a lot of folks are spreading misinformation that condos are way cheaper than landed, it is not always true so do your due dilligence. I have friends who bought condos in some areas then told my friends and myself about it.

I'm new. May I know where is the location of UEM office?