• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Hongqigong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB CBD Area Properties (Sky88, TwinGalaxy, Summerplace, Skysuite, Paragon etc)

Saw article from the Edge talking about the Dijaya's Tropicana theme properties in KL and Nusajaya..

Any bros bought in to Tropez? this are bumi lot release. though prices are not cheap, but i think it also has potential when the whole development is completed.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: JB CBD Area Properties (Sky88, TwinGalaxy, Summerplace, Skysuite, Paragon etc)

Yes, very atas and very very good quality. Prices high though but good to consider. :smile:
They will also only come to places where they see good growth. Once they come in though,
growth will really take off (barring any huge political/economic issues)

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, very atas and very very good quality. Prices high though but good to consider. :smile:
They will also only come to places where they see good growth. Once they come in though,
growth will really take off (barring any huge political/economic issues)

Pity the E&O launch in Medini will be 99years leasehold. Hope they launch something freehold :smile:

Hongqigong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pity the E&O launch in Medini will be 99years leasehold. Hope they launch something freehold :smile:

No problem. Hope they sell @EL price. Then all who own freehold nearby will Huat! A few development are having lantern festiva celebration.. Heard LF, Tropicana.. Not sure if BI, HH or any other have sth like that..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

No problem. Hope they sell @EL price. Then all who own freehold nearby will Huat! A few development are having lantern festiva celebration.. Heard LF, Tropicana.. Not sure if BI, HH or any other have sth like that..

Got, not sure about others but i am sure they do have it as well. HH always has most of the festivals covered. What impressed me back then was they put little SG flags as well as MY flags on a lot of decorations during the same month that both nations have their national days.

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, Nusajaya Square is being marketed by Huttons in SG and they claim to have received > 100 cheques for booking.

P.S. am not a property agent and have no association with the development.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gungho buyers jumping in I guess...

About 2-3 years ago, I visited that completed row of shophouses and for the first time, I understood what the word " deserted" means. I counted hundreds of empty shoplots and only one coffeeshop is operational. Recently I passed by the same place and still, the shops are empty. I am very surprised that Nusajaya Square is even launched near there at all. I avoided it at all cost.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't touch Encorp marina though... For bros who r interested, do check out their company financials n strength first make sure u are 100% comfortable. Echoing the other bros on this forum... Iskandar is very big and more n more developers/oppotunist trying to jump on the bandwagon. One way to safeguard is to only invest with reputable n strong developers with records of successful past projects/development.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 1 medini did quite well.
However, personally I'm not comfortable with leasehold in malaysia, especially new town may need more years to realize its maximum potential.

Whathefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 1 medini did quite well.
However, personally I'm not comfortable with leasehold in malaysia, especially new town may need more years to realize its maximum potential.

Er, 1 medini din't do well? When i checked on Phase 1 in early this yr, was like 80-90% sold? Not surprised more by now.
Where did investor5 get his data from?

Whathefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
leasehold in new areas might not necessary be a bad thing. i.e. LH will always be at % lower than FH, but as FH appreciates, LH will too, and vice versa when in downturn. Only in matured countries, FH and LH will start to diverge. Even SG is considered a young nation which is why FH and LH appreciation/depreciation curves have not diverge much.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gungho buyers jumping in I guess...

Just went and gather more info on Nusajaya Sq. It is located within SILC and surrounded by medum cost housing estates like Nusantara, Perintis, Nusa Bayu, Sentral.

They claimed to have collected about 300 cheques (some for multiple units.

About half are locals and half Singaporeans and starting price aro 1.0 mil to 1.3 mil for 3-storey 4,000 plus BU.

Booking starts tomorrow from 10.00 am (VIP) 11.00 am for public at UEM land Sales office.

I have no association and no interest with this development.

GusGus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding was 1medini did well.

Despite being 99yrs lease, if the project is price correctly, it will still attract investors given a lower entry level and faster ROI.

Iskandar at it's current stage of growth will likely see more investors then home buyers.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro kopikong98, is UEM land the developer for nusajaya sq hence the sales preview is held in their sales office? I received email from huttons, it says developer is Ame construction s/b.. Are these 2 companies related?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro kopikong98, is UEM land the developer for nusajaya sq hence the sales preview is held in their sales office? I received email from huttons, it says developer is Ame construction s/b.. Are these 2 companies related?

The developer is Ame construction and is not related to UEM Land (my guess) cos the UEM staffs tell me look for AME staffs or their agent from TopHills.

Understand that the booking fees is M$50K. It is held at UEM sales office cos UEM is the master developer selling land for SILC.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
The developer is Ame construction and is not related to UEM Land (my guess) cos the UEM staffs tell me look for AME staffs or their agent from TopHills.

Understand that the booking fees is M$50K. It is held at UEM sales office cos UEM is the master developer selling land for SILC.

Someone posted on facebook that Nusajaya Square sold out in 15 minutes.

Wow! If this is true, it reflects the confidence of investors and businesses towards the overall growth prospects of Nusajaya.

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone posted on facebook that Nusajaya Square sold out in 15 minutes.

Wow! If this is true, it reflects the confidence of investors and businesses towards the overall growth prospects of Nusajaya.

Quite true. Taken up by VIP with allocated Q no.. The Q system is based on how many chqs you have deposited, ie the largest number gets Q number 1 and so on. It takes about 10 no. each from M'sia & S'porean to snap all!. Many left unhappy with returned chq.