• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just trying to understand a bit more. Those units below rm 1m can still be purchased by foreigners directly from developer right? Since they were launched before the new ruling. But if want to buy direct from owner will have to be above rm 1m ?

Manhattan,

Basically there are some developments which evaded the RM1million threshold set. KSL Residence @ Daya is one of them.

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Type B, 1097sqft.:p

I also do not intend to sell. Was thinking of accumulating a bit of assets in JB since it is impossible for me to do that in Singapore. Can use as place for guests to live in, or make use of gym and swimming pool since my current JB home lack these amenities. Too bad must wait 4 years. LOL!

haha exactly the unit I bought as well. Find the layout most innovative and "condo-like" You are already staying in JB? Which development you stay? I contemplating if I should get a landed to stay in landed instead of condo...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
propertyguru advertise by agents are notoriously inaccurate, give them a call and they will tell you to go down and said "Ya some units are marketed for 500k, but those are poor facing and low floor, what I have for you is ..... ......." I been thru this trick numerous times...

haha..then buy from wuqi, maybe have some goodies.. :p

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha exactly the unit I bought as well. Find the layout most innovative and "condo-like" You are already staying in JB? Which development you stay? I contemplating if I should get a landed to stay in landed instead of condo...

For me is 4 Bedroom too exp, 2 bedroom too small, so 3 bedroom just nice nice lor. I hoot the top floor so first in line to enjoy roof spa. LOL!

Yep, moved over to JB slighly more than a year already, staying in terrace in Bina Park, Bandar Seri Alam, about 20min drive to CIQ. Tried taking public bus before, wah lau eh can faint at almost one hour!

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me is 4 Bedroom too exp, 2 bedroom too small, so 3 bedroom just nice nice lor. I hoot the top floor so first in line to enjoy roof spa. LOL!

Yep, moved over to JB slighly more than a year already, staying in terrace in Bina Park, Bandar Seri Alam, about 20min drive to CIQ. Tried taking public bus before, wah lau eh can faint at almost one hour!

OIC...are u a Singaporean ?

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was an easy target, just got pulled into the booth, sit down, agent talk I listen. Agent ask me what unit and which floor, I said don't know. Agent said I choose for you, I say okie, then see showflat, go to site and sign liao... (wife is pushing as well)

So now you drive in and out daily? Siong leh... I thinking of bringing my business into Malaysia so that I can work from JB instead.... really dying to leave this pressure cooker.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was an easy target, just got pulled into the booth, sit down, agent talk I listen. Agent ask me what unit and which floor, I said don't know. Agent said I choose for you, I say okie, then see showflat, go to site and sign liao... (wife is pushing as well)

So now you drive in and out daily? Siong leh... I thinking of bringing my business into Malaysia so that I can work from JB instead.... really dying to leave this pressure cooker.

LOL! I was also easy target because the low booking fee winking at me. Wife also like it.

If you can bring work to JB but still get main earnings from Singapore it is even better.

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't too sure if I can be causeway man like you. The jam usually kills me.

but definitely trying to keep Singapore earning. if can ride on the boom of Iskandar in 2020 also will be nice:smile: Have to do lots of catching up with people like wuqi and you who are already saving up ammunition for quite some time now.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't too sure if I can be causeway man like you. The jam usually kills me.

but definitely trying to keep Singapore earning. if can ride on the boom of Iskandar in 2020 also will be nice:smile: Have to do lots of catching up with people like wuqi and you who are already saving up ammunition for quite some time now.

I brave the bike jams every day....and take the jam time to read my Kindle books. LOL!

Truth is, I wasn't saving up ammo for JB at all, nor did I have much ammo to begin with, unlike the more financially stable and savvy brothers here. We decided upon moving over in May 2013 after seeing the crazy HDB prices for jumbo flat in Woodlands. Went JB house hunting in May and June and decided on current place in July. Signed SPA in August and moved over soon by December. Thank God for bonus in September that helped with downpayment.:p Like brother Potter said, Hobbit was being fast hand fast leg! LOL!

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i recall correctly, actually, KSL Residence @ Daya is being built around a small indian cemetry??????

There is a cemetery nearby when I did my site run. however could be due to my religion. I find living near cemetery sometimes is better than living with living human. LOL

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brave the bike jams every day....and take the jam time to read my Kindle books. LOL!

Truth is, I wasn't saving up ammo for JB at all, nor did I have much ammo to begin with, unlike the more financially stable and savvy brothers here. We decided upon moving over in May 2013 after seeing the crazy HDB prices for jumbo flat in Woodlands. Went JB house hunting in May and June and decided on current place in July. Signed SPA in August and moved over soon by December. Thank God for bonus in September that helped with downpayment.:p Like brother Potter said, Hobbit was being fast hand fast leg! LOL!

Bro Frodo, I wish I was that decisive 4 years back, we were looking at development in JB however the negativity in me feels it was a risky business. Looking back, how wrong was I. I could have entered the market at RM200-300psf, however I waited and waited till it is now RM500-1000+.... like what my wife wisely mentioned "investment sometimes need to be impulsive, too much research and reading into the future will trap you" I buy into her thinking when I committing into this first property.

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good lord, I also have all classes of bike licence... maybe it will be a good time to go back 2 wheelers in 4 years time:smile: