• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry catch no ball leh, hobbit does not get it. Near my place 760k foreigners can buy? I asked Emerald also say cannot leh.
molek regency have "discount" (SA say one), average 570rm psf. i think singaporean can still buy the two bedder. 1000+ sft, about 570k ++. u can go look see look see. but make sure hobbit knows what he wants first.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
molek regency have "discount" (SA say one), average 570rm psf. i think singaporean can still buy the two bedder. 1000+ sft, about 570k ++. u can go look see look see. but make sure hobbit knows what he wants first.

Hobbit looking for landed. Actually emerald corner unit nice n bright.. but goes beyond certain range i will think think think...even if it is less than 1m. :p

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hobbit looking for landed.

correction, Hobbit looking for landed under 1 M. so i point him to MR. nice place. facing golf course (and HTC). summore got "special discount which is last few days". swee boh? nearby MP already 700-800psf. MR better than taman daya tht condo by KSL anyway. i think.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
correction, Hobbit looking for landed under 1 M. so i point him to MR. nice place. facing golf course (and HTC). summore got "special discount which is last few days". swee boh? nearby MP already 700-800psf. MR better than taman daya tht condo by KSL anyway. i think.

Thanks for recommend. I have already been to MR and it really is nice. But i think rebate is 8% and only free SPA, too much cash upfront leh. As mentioned before, my wallet not deep, as shallow as hobbit is short.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for recommend. I have already been to MR and it really is nice. But i think rebate is 8% and only free SPA, too much cash upfront leh. As mentioned before, my wallet not deep, as shallow as hobbit is short.

no, the rebate is more than that. this week is 8+7 , so 15%. there was a few groups (about 4 groups ) at teh show room last saturday. think rebate may end soon. big boss driving silver Bentley also there, tok kok a while with him. so a 2 bed list price 663k after rebate is 57x K +. singaporean can buy, according to SA>. size 1005 sft, block B, facing inside (not golf).

btw, i don't recommend or don't recommend. i'm neutral. it seems ok to me the price and location is good in molek. but there is a low cost flats next to the project, and the golf course view has HTC view also. you can go and have a look. think rebate may not last long?

also i'm not agent. i was tempted but i don't confident of condo in JB.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, the rebate is more than that. this week is 8+7 , so 15%. there was a few groups (about 4 groups ) at teh show room last saturday. think rebate may end soon. big boss driving silver Bentley also there, tok kok a while with him. so a 2 bed list price 663k after rebate is 57x K +. singaporean can buy, according to SA>. size 1005 sft, block B, facing inside (not golf).

btw, i don't recommend or don't recommend. i'm neutral. it seems ok to me the price and location is good in molek. but there is a low cost flats next to the project, and the golf course view has HTC view also. you can go and have a look. think rebate may not last long?

also i'm not agent. i was tempted but i don't confident of condo in JB.

2 bedders all sold out. Left 3 bedders.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
as of last saturday still have 2 beds. i was offered. bumi release lot i believe.

All grabbed liao. Anyway they only absorb SPA fees only right? Add 5% plus state consent plus other loan fees and lup lup chup chup think must also cough (in my case is vomit) at least RM80K. Very damaging to poor man like me.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
All grabbed liao. Anyway they only absorb SPA fees only right? Add 5% plus state consent plus other loan fees and lup lup chup chup think must also cough (in my case is vomit) at least RM80K. Very damaging to poor man like me.

that's true. don't buy any more la. no point over exposed.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah I agree. Buy for self stay if you like condo but not for investments for now....can save bullets for rainy days or for sg prop.

SG prop is confirm out of my reach given the prices and strict buying conditions. Johor prop still can touch but whimsical policies may soon mean can smell only, at least for me.

To let cat out of bag I just got bank loan approved at 80% for a Daya 3 bdrm unit. Figured that with 20% rebate and everything else borne by KSL it is just RM5000 cash outlay until 2018. This seems to be about the only near 500k property I can buy with the least cash for now. Can only pray and hope it turns out well.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
molek location much better. anyway, congrats.. if you're going for the daya one.

That I agree. I like Molek Regency better and would go for it, if it was offered under similar terms as KSL Daya. The deal breaker was the upfront cash required. Thanks, I have to sign LO and yet to sign SPA.:p

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG prop is confirm out of my reach given the prices and strict buying conditions. Johor prop still can touch but whimsical policies may soon mean can smell only, at least for me.

To let cat out of bag I just got bank loan approved at 80% for a Daya 3 bdrm unit. Figured that with 20% rebate and everything else borne by KSL it is just RM5000 cash outlay until 2018. This seems to be about the only near 500k property I can buy with the least cash for now. Can only pray and hope it turns out well.

this is ksl residences @ daya rite ?

At taman daya, ppl quee up 1 week in advance for their landed property launch. Sells like hot cakes.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is ksl residences @ daya rite ?

At taman daya, ppl quee up 1 week in advance for their landed property launch. Sells like hot cakes.

Yes, it is KSL@Daya. The surrounding area don't look like much yet, but the PG highway roadworks still ongoing hopefully 4 years later will see some more things around. Brought a relative to see and all 3 bedders in Tower A snapped up.

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is KSL@Daya. The surrounding area don't look like much yet, but the PG highway roadworks still ongoing hopefully 4 years later will see some more things around. Brought a relative to see and all 3 bedders in Tower A snapped up.

wow. I thought it's quite high density. Abt 800 + units in total ?
Selling for rm500+ psf ?