• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

alexlingck

Dear all, thanks for the interest, the numbers are there now.

Three of the projects i will be handling will be in Zone A area. One of them will be leasehold though with very good early bird discount and package.

Bro Wuqi, I am new in this thread. Thank you for provided so many information. Please keep me in the loop also. :smile:

alexlingck

Dear all, thanks for the interest, the numbers are there now.

Three of the projects i will be handling will be in Zone A area. One of them will be leasehold though with very good early bird discount and package.

Bro Wuqi, I m new in this thread, thank you for provided so many useful information. Please keep me in the loop cor the new launch project. Thanks.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM Land To Launch Projects With GDV Of RM4 Billion This Year

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/newsindex.php?id=955598

PETALING JAYA, June 12 (Bernama) -- UEM Land Holdings Bhd expects to launch residential and commercial projects with a total gross development value (GDV) of about RM4 billion this year.

Its managing director/chief executive officer, Datuk Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim, said the projects included several major ones in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya.

He said the company was also looking into launching a high-rise mixed development in Mont' Kiara with a GDV of RM816 million, as well as a mid-market mixed residential development in Bangi.

"We are also going to introduce new phases in our existing projects namely, East Ledang, Nusa Bayu and Nusa Idaman in Nusajaya as well as Symphony Hills and Arcoris Mont' Kiara in the central region.

"These new phases are expected to contribute significantly towards our 2013 sales target of RM3 billion," he told reporters after the company's annual general meeting here Wednesday.

UEM Land will be renamed UEM Sunrise Bhd after the company secured its shareholders' approval today.

A formal announcement is expected to be made on Friday.

Wan Abdullah the company was confident on its prospects and fiscal performance as its projects in Nusajaya were currently churning out high earnings yields.

He said unbilled sales, which stood at RM3.55 billion as of March 31 this year, were also expected to contribute immensely to the company's financial performance this year.

Besides Nusajaya and the Klang Valley, Wan Abdullah said, UEM Land was currently exploring opportunities geographically, such as in Penang, Kota Kinabalu on the home front and in India, Indonesia and Australia.

The company, which had already ventured into Canada and South Africa through land acquisitions before, was currently studying several key areas in the three respective nations, to make inroads into both property and high-rise structure development, he said.

"Nothing is concrete yet. We are very much aware that to maintain our growth in future, we need to expand geograpically. So, to do it organically, we need to venture into new markets.

"We should have something (project) in Kota Kinabalu by year-end. It is already on the table. Just waiting for the partners to sign," he said.

-- BERNAMA

Warpwest

Hi bro wuqi,
I've just joined as a forumer but have been silently observing your postings for a couple of years now. Must saw it has been very informative and helpful.
If you don't mind could you keep me in the loop of any new upcoming projects that you are working on. Thanks!

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Country Gardens Danga Bay already rocketed to 900+psf for their 2 bedder for the latest tower launch...

Anyone can advise if it is still a reasonable price to go in?

Any idea if RTS is goin to build near there?

Thanks!

I heard Country Gardens has about 14,000 units, and the developer flew in buses of buyers from China?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I heard Country Gardens has about 14,000 units, and the developer flew in buses of buyers from China?

Lots of units, they have no issues with their quota of 50%, selling to foreign buyers but i won't comment about the local market.
There are still units in that area launching at about 600 plus but leasehold though.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ok guys, thanks a lot for the interest.

Just sharing some of the deals that I am currently covering:

Zone A

1. A condo that starts about 1100 psf, very high quality furnishing. Freehold

2. A condo that starts about 600 psf, still very decent furnishing. Sea view. Leasehold though.

3. Tail end of a condo project, still less than 600 psf. Freehold

4. Mixed development with shop lots. Freehold

5. Golf course service apartment project. Freehold

Zone B

1. Tail end of a project in Bukit Indah. Freehold, about 600 psf. Good package - Limited units

2. Pre launch of a condo project near Gelang Patah - Very limited units

3. Tail end of a landed project in Bukit Indah. Freehold.

Zone C

1. Pre-launch consultation of a major project upcoming

2. Other projects

Zone D

1. Terrace, Semi-D and Bungalow units in Desaru (Leasehold though) - My guys gets only a referral fee but there is a very special package available for the buyers through me. I seriously don't get anything but just sharing for those keen. Seems like 4 x 5 star hotels and 2 golf courses have been confirmed for that area.

Zone E

1. Pre launch of a decent condo project with surprisingly low cost and a surprising amenity.

2. Pre launch of factory units.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Country Gardens Danga Bay already rocketed to 900+psf for their 2 bedder for the latest tower launch...

Anyone can advise if it is still a reasonable price to go in?

Any idea if RTS is goin to build near there?

Thanks!

I don't cover this project in any way, shape or form but i am privy to some information about this. Please PM me for information.
Yes is the answer to one of your questions.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Lots of units, they have no issues with their quota of 50%, selling to foreign buyers but i won't comment about the local market.
There are still units in that area launching at about 600 plus but leasehold though.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi wuqi256,

can let me know more about

1. Tail end of a project in Bukit Indah. Freehold, about 600 psf. Good package - Limited units
3. Tail end of a landed project in Bukit Indah. Freehold.?

have already booked a unit at setia eco cascadia but keeping my options open :smile:)

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zone A

2. A condo that starts about 600 psf, still very decent furnishing. Sea view. Leasehold though.

Zone B

Zone C

2. Other projects

Zone D

1. Terrace, Semi-D and Bungalow units in Desaru (Leasehold though) - My guys gets only a referral fee but there is a very special package available for the buyers through me. I seriously don't get anything but just sharing for those keen. Seems like 4 x 5 star hotels and 2 golf courses have been confirmed for that area.

Zone E

1. Pre launch of a decent condo project with surprisingly low cost and a surprising amenity.

....are these recommended buys?

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM Land AGM: Buying interest in Johor still holding, name to be changed to UEM Sunrise

Posted on June 13, 2013 - Featured, Property News.

By EUGENE MAHALINGAM | [email protected]

UEM Land chief financial officer Azhar Othman, chairman Tan Sri Dr Ahmad Tajuddin Ali and Wan Abdullah at the company’s AGM.

SUBANG: UEM Land Holdings Bhd did not expect any adverse impact on foreign buyers if a higher tax was imposed on their property purchases in Johor.

“The effect won’t be adverse. The Johor Government has every right to do so. Other countries also impose taxes on foreign buyers,” said managing director and chief executive officer Datuk Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim at the company’s recent AGM.

“Also, we have not seen any changes (in buying interest) since the announcement was made,” Wan Abdullah added.

He said potential buyers or investors, if at all, would be more concerned with issues such as the relationship between Malaysia and Singapore, rather than matters such as taxes.

Last week, it was reported that the Johor Government intended to impose higher tax rates for about 130,000 foreigners who owned property in Johor, and that the new rates would be imposed by end-2013.

UEM Land is currently undertaking the development of Nusajaya, which is located in one of the five flagship zones of Iskandar Malaysia, Johor.

Shareholders approved the decision to change UEM Land Holdings Bhd’s name to UEM Sunrise Bhd.

UEM Land chairman Tan Sri Dr Tajuddin Ali said the name change was timely. UEM Land Bhd acquired Sunrise Bhd in 2010.

UEM Land expects to launch new residential and commercial projects with a total gross development value of around RM4bil this year.

Wan Abdullah said several of the projects were located within Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, such as its new high-rise mixed development in Parcel CS1, an eco-friendly up-market residential development known as D’Estuary, and Emerald Bay Puteri Harbour, a joint-venture with Bandar Raya Developments Bhd.

In addition, he said, the company was also looking to launch a high-rise mixed development in Mont’ Kiara and a mid-market mixed residential development in Bangi.

“We will also be introducing new phases of existing projects, namely East Ledang, Nusa Bayu and Nusa Idaman in Nusajaya, as well as Symphony Hills and Arcoris Mont’ Kiara in the central region,” he said after the company’s AGM.

“These new phases are expected to contribute significantly towards our 2013 sales target of RM3bil,” Wan Abdullah added.

Separately, Wan Abdullah said UEM Land was eyeing more projects overseas.

“We want to make inroads into countries such as India, Indonesia and Australia. But we need to know the local issues there. We are not in any hurry. We just need to understand the local environment (in those countries) better.

“To be able to achieve continuous growth and to sustain it, we need to look at other geographies.”

Wan Abdullah added that the company was already present in Canada and South Africa.

UEM Land’s net profit for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 almost quadrupled to RM211.1mil from RM54.2mil in the previous corresponding quarter due to a windfall from the Puteri Harbour land sale.

Its revenue, meanwhile, surged some 134% to RM711.5mil from RM303.7mil a year ago.

The developer pocketed about RM180mil in net profit from the two parcels of freehold land in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor, which was sold to Liberty Bridge Sdn Bhd for RM400.75mil.

On the local front, Wan Abdullah said the company was looking to expand its presence in Sabah and Sarawak, in particular, Kota Kinabalu.

UEM Land’s local land bank currently stands at 4,289ha, in and outside Nusajaya. Its unbilled sales as of the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 stood at RM3.5bil.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi,

We are interested in the following projects that you are covering:

Zone A

Zone B
1. Tail end of a project in Bukit Indah. Freehold, about 600 psf. Good package - Limited units - Condo/Apartment?

Wish to understand more from you on:

Zone C
2. Other projects

Zone E
2. Pre launch of factory units - suitable for what type of sector? Do you have the spec?

Please advice.
Thanks!
Rocker

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Wan Abdullah said several of the projects were located within Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, such as its new high-rise mixed development in Parcel CS1, an eco-friendly up-market residential development known as D’Estuary, and Emerald Bay Puteri Harbour, a joint-venture with Bandar Raya Developments Bhd."

:rolleyes: Hmmm... wondering where can we view this eco-friendly up-market residential development D'Estuary's plan?

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zone A

Zone B

Zone C

2. Other projects

Zone D

Zone E

Hi wuqi,

Interested... pls let me know details of:

Zone A

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't cover this project in any way, shape or form but i am privy to some information about this. Please PM me for information.
Yes is the answer to one of your questions.

hi bro WuQi,

Tried to PM u but you are a popular man and yr inbox is full :smile: Can u kindly let me know your 'Yes' answer is to which question ? Thk you Sir :smile:

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zone A

Zone B

=====================================================================

hi bro WuQi,

Can u kindly letme know more abt the above ? Thks :smile: