• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New China passport map is a sign of things to come.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China should get back all it's lost lands like the Outer Mongolia, Outer Manchuria, 64 villages east of the river, Shan states, North Afghanistan, North Tajikistan...

DId u know russia took over chinese lands near heilongjiang? Russia should give back all their lands like chencenya to the chechens and retreat from the east and give it all back to china and give back the caucasus to the central asians and siberia to the eskimos. OK?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like UK have no right to claim Falkland, US no right to claim Guam.

U know it's so strange i mean why doesn't anyone in here post about russia giving back lands, india giving back lands, indonesia give back aceh and west timor and iran jaya back to papua new guinea for eg.

China isn't just about han chinese. The modern chinese citizen consists of many ethnic groups just like how a US citizen doesn't need to be a white caucasian. Yet for some odd reason some ppl here cannot even conceive of such a simple concept but accept that a US citizen can be of any ethnic group from any part of the world.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know it's so strange i mean why doesn't anyone in here post about russia giving back lands, india giving back lands, indonesia give back aceh and west timor and iran jaya back to papua new guinea for eg.

China isn't just about han chinese. The modern chinese citizen consists of many ethnic groups just like how a US citizen doesn't need to be a white caucasian. Yet for some odd reason some ppl here cannot even conceive of such a simple concept but accept that a US citizen can be of any ethnic group from any part of the world.

Boundaries are never decide on the basis of ethnicity. If that is the basis, shitland would have to be split into thousands of pieces. Geyland would become an independent Malay state.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boundaries are never decide on the basis of ethnicity. If that is the basis, shitland would have to be split into thousands of pieces. Geyland would become an independent Malay state.

Yeah that's right what i'm curious about is why everyone is giving some silly reason as to why china should be split up in this or that manner but mostly based on ethnicity but shitland for eg can continue to be like shitland and take over other ppls lands and that's fine.

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
DId u know russia took over chinese lands near heilongjiang? Russia should give back all their lands like chencenya to the chechens and retreat from the east and give it all back to china and give back the caucasus to the central asians and siberia to the eskimos. OK?

the chinese lands near heilongjiang are the 64 villages east of the river. the Russians are the biggest robbers of the Far East, unscrupulous stealing lands from the Chinese, Japanese and Korean from the past. but the world have forgotten or conveniently ignored what the Russians did.

regarding the Tibetan who were perceived as peace-loving people who suffered at the hands of the Chinese. the fact was the Tibetan government was embroiled in the politics of Republican China from 1911-1949. the Tibetan regularly instigated the minorities to rebel against the Chinese authorities in Qinghai and Xikang. the Tibetan army also fought some battles against warlord Ma Bufang to grab adjacent lands near Tibet. Chinese Communist agents who were pursued to desperation by the Kuomintang secret police would find a safe haven in the Tibetan borders, protected by the Tibetan authorities. those agents would laid low for a while, waiting for another opportunity to re-enter the China borders. the Communist who hid under the protection of the British in Shanghai would go to Hongkong or Tibet and then re-enter China again.

the Tibetan really deserve to be screwed by the PRC. retribution.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the chinese lands near heilongjiang are the 64 villages east of the river. the Russians are the biggest robbers of the Far East, unscrupulous stealing lands from the Chinese, Japanese and Korean from the past. but the world have forgotten or conveniently ignored what the Russians did.

regarding the Tibetan who were perceived as peace-loving people who suffered at the hands of the Chinese. the fact was the Tibetan government was embroiled in the politics of Republican China from 1911-1949. the Tibetan regularly instigated the minorities to rebel against the Chinese authorities in Qinghai and Xikang. the Tibetan army also fought some battles against warlord Ma Bufang to grab adjacent lands near Tibet. Chinese Communist agents who were pursued to desperation by the Kuomintang secret police would find a safe haven in the Tibetan borders, protected by the Tibetan authorities. those agents would laid low for a while, waiting for another opportunity to re-enter the China borders. the Communist who hid under the protection of the British in Shanghai would go to Hongkong or Tibet and then re-enter China again.

the Tibetan really deserve to be screwed by the PRC. retribution.

Thanks for mentioning this bit of info. You see that's what i am talking about here and so far no one has ever come up to explain it to me or at the very least admit to me their biasness. Those bloody russians can steal lands from anyone especially east asians and hey you know that's perfectly fine cos i guess it's because they are ang mohs. Russians are also causing chaos in pattaya did u know that and they look down on the thais as a lower class of ppl. Imagine going over to russia and looking down on russians. The only ppl that i know that do that to the ang mohs are the muslims from the middle east.

On the tibet issue it's always china is the bad guy stealing lands from the tibetians while if the tibetians stole land from the chinese that's perfectly fine. In any case the situation played out like it should and tibet is now a part of china and if anyone wants to protest it from a moralistic viewpoint pls tell the russians to give back the lands in the far east.