• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Never trust a Asian female beauty; they are all fake and illusions

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, if you think about it, if a woman is born ugly, sibeh pitiful! all her life she will be vulnerable to criticism behind her.
even when it's raining, no guy will want to lend or hold umbrella for her.
so i think it's fine that ugly women go for cosmetic surgery to make themselves adored by onlookers.

call it enlightened wisdom, the most important to me is the heart not the looks, as long as she is pleasant looking, i am ok with it.
actually, if you think about it, wouldn't it solve the problem if that ugly woman just went to any petrol stn and got herself an umbrella :confused: . for starters, it's cheaper, and if she finds love being the way she looks - it'll be true love, no :confused:
actually, if you think about it, love being blind, makes no distinction on the looks of the vege as they're all similar - it'll only be sibeh pitiful and vulnerable to cliticism if it's not clean, trimmed and/or difficult to locate - happy valentines in advance!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wow!! On the right is a 50 year old woman and than bang!! on the left is a much younger lady!!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be very careful when you're talking about K-pop actress/singers, do not have obsessions of fantasies or it could be your worst nightmares eventually.

enhanced-buzz-26665-1365095304-10.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No mercy should be shown to fake Asian females. It's women like these that are starting to make me feel a little more gay for men.

You filthy and nasty looking pork chops !!!

large.jpg

asian_girls_34.jpg

before-and-after-_s37k.jpg