• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never seen before video: Nicole Seah cried and hugged GMS at funeral

driedmermaid

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hEyfBccXBAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Yap kheng hoe will do this.

Why film people's funeral and politicise it? It is Goh family's private affair.

Yap, please remove it from youtube.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yap, you the nos:1 political mad man in singapore, mother fucker! how can you do this type of thing

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really disgrace the surname yap. can you do something more meaningful. rather do this type of small action(Xiao Dong Zhuo)

the way you do all these video is it similiar to those PAPpies dogs taking video of OPPs doing house visit?

go do something more striking type. if you ask singaporeans to stand forward to vote OPPs then you should go for 1 OPPs party and do more things than following so many parties.

i see you at SDP and the followed by so many Opps party. may i ask you which party you from???

you organised this and that but i can see your planning sucks. your planning worst than an army platoon sgt.

you go and think this election you took so many videos talking so much things. i really hope you do some actions meaningful for the OPPs rather than NATO. then when OPPs win you claim this and that again.

like that i also know how to do.

insomia23