• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizens accuse NEA of grossly understating PSI readings. To Justify FAP Incompetence

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Netizens accuse NEA of grossly understating PSI readings. To Justify FAP Incompet

Never in my life have I seen such a huge fuss kicked up over nothing more than a bit of smoke. :rolleyes:

These damned sinkies are reacting as if the whole country is in the midst of a cyanide attack!

For god's sake grow up and get on with your life. You're not going to die you bunch of wussies. :oIo:

Wussies are the political office holders who take a vacation overseas every time a crisis happens in Singapore.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Netizens accuse NEA of grossly understating PSI readings. To Justify FAP Incompet

For god's sake grow up and get on with your life. You're not going to die you bunch of wussies. :oIo:

if can die OK. What's worst is cannot die and had to suffer to years!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

if can die OK. What's worst is cannot die and had to suffer to years!

I spent more than 7 years of my life frequenting environments where the PSI was through the roof.... at least 1000 is my estimate. Wherever Tania played, the crowds would be there. By 1 am on weekends, the smoke was so thick you couldn't from one corner of the room to the other. If you don't believe me ask Screwball. :rolleyes:

The only consequence is a slight loss of high frequency hearing from the loud music. The doctors says it's normal and shouldn't get any worse.

A bit of smoke for a few weeks a year is not going to kill you or harm you in any way unless there's something wrong with you in the first place.

:kma: and get over it.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I spent more than 7 years of my life frequenting environments where the PSI was through the roof.... at least 1000 is my estimate. Wherever Tania played, the crowds would be there. By 1 am on weekends, the smoke was so thick you couldn't from one corner of the room to other. If you don't believe me ask Screwball. :rolleyes:

The only consequence is a slight loss of high frequency hearing from the loud music. The doctors says it's normal and shouldn't get any worse.

A bit of smoke for a few weeks a year is not going to kill you or harm you in any way unless there's something wrong with you in the first place.

All I know about Tania is that only hardcore gays love their music!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marlboro Red rules. Anything else was for sissies. The ladies were allowed Russian blacks.

I spent more than 7 years of my life frequenting environments where the PSI was through the roof.... at least 1000 is my estimate. Wherever Tania played, the crowds would be there. By 1 am on weekends, the smoke was so thick you couldn't from one corner of the room to other. If you don't believe me ask Screwball. :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must have missed one of the great eras of the local scene. Except for Alban, none that I recall. There are couple of chaps holding PS currently who were fans as well. Saw the bright lights of London and knew what was good.

All I know about Tania is that only hardcore gays love their music!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are talking to someone with no kids and parents. Haze is not going to hurt his bicycles..................

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never in my life have I seen such a huge fuss kicked up over nothing more than a bit of smoke. :rolleyes:

These damned sinkies are reacting as if the whole country is in the midst of a cyanide attack!

ya, man! ...

dose fellas @ nea waste so much time massaging psi data 4 wat? ... juz publish immediately as dey r n spend time on other tings la ...

dat bargain chicken shud juz tel sinkies strait 2 ze face dat dey wun die from ze haze, man! ...

dat burger wif a womanz name go 2 indon 4 wat? ... tel dem 2 let lite mor fires, man! ...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You must have missed one of the great eras of the local scene. Except for Alban, none that I recall. There are couple of chaps holding PS currently who were fans as well. Saw the bright lights of London and knew what was good.

pebbles%20-jh_crop2.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

At "Anywhere" circa 1985

JH-Anywheres_cropped.jpg

PS : The guy in the white shirt is Sam.. prudential agent..... he started things off nightly.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone remember Giri the bouncer, St Pat's boy, cricketer etc.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Anyone remember Giri the bouncer, St Pat's boy, cricketer etc.

He gave the impression that he wouldn't hurt a fly.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I spent more than 7 years of my life frequenting environments where the PSI was through the roof.... at least 1000 is my estimate. Wherever Tania played, the crowds would be there. By 1 am on weekends, the smoke was so thick you couldn't from one corner of the room to the other. If you don't believe me ask Screwball. :rolleyes:

You are stupig enough to expose yourself in harms way, doesn't mean everyone has to follow your foot step.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are stupig enough to expose yourself in harms way, doesn't mean everyone has to follow your foot step.

HEAR HEAR!

And if Leongsam stupid enough to think PAP is great and wise, he can go and scream that and not one will give a flying fuck to his screaming.
We know for sure PAP is nothing but fucking dirt and vomit fermented together with a load of dog and human shit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats him. His size, his smile and his cuddling way of holding on to warring parties did the trick. The thought of him mothering you was a deterrent.

He gave the impression that he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Wrapping everyone up in cotton wool and sealing them in a glass bubble is not what life is all about.

Society is so concerned about risk nowadays that any deviation from the perceived normal is cause for a panic attack.

It's just bloody ridiculous.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least you knew you get a lot of pleasure in return for all that smoke.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're missing the point. I don't think people are that worried about the haze. It will pass. What we are more concerned is the way the government is handling the crisis, small as it is. Imagine if something big turns up, can we trust them to do the right thing?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You're missing the point. I don't think people are that worried about the haze. It will pass. What we are more concerned is the way the government is handling the crisis, small as it is. Imagine if something big turns up, can we trust them to do the right thing?

I'm not there to witness the response first hand but all I can assume is that their PR machine isn't firing on all cylinders so the response appears to be disorganised and disjointed.

In reality, nothing can alter the fact that Singapore is a little red dot in a lousy neighborhood and there is very little it can do to influence what happens beyond its borders. It wouldn't make any difference who is running the show.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The matter is being used as a lightning rod to highlight just what is wrong and lacking with the PAP leadership.
Note that Shanmuggam has toned down his ranting and raving and now trying to sound thoughtful and helpful?