• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizens accuse NEA of grossly understating PSI readings. To Justify FAP Incompetence

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Netizens accuse NEA of grossly understating PSI readings. To Justify FAP Incompet

Well said.

If the Govt Body MOM can massaged the jobless figures and the Singaporean/PR/Foreignrs figures,the Govt Agency NEA also can massaged the PSI figures to avoid being exposed of incompetency,impotence and stupidity.
Yeah, Singaporeans better wake up and take care of yourself,DON'T depend on the PAP Govt for help.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Netizens accuse NEA of grossly understating PSI readings. To Justify FAP Incompet

You still want to expect help? I pray those vile fucktards dun devise new ways to make our lives more miserable can liao!

Have we sunk to such depths?
Is my signature THAT prescient?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to go out now and I want to know the PSI as of now............but the cb kias are giving me a fucking 3 hour average reading. WTF use is that?!
They change to this 3 hours average thingy to save face for that fuckard Hen and disGraceful.......all fucking wayang......ccb this is the type of government that you 60.1% voted for.......citizen health is less important than their fuckface.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to go out now and I want to know the PSI as of now............but the cb kias are giving me a fucking 3 hour average reading. WTF use is that?!
They change to this 3 hours average thingy to save face for that fuckard Hen and disGraceful.......all fucking wayang......ccb this is the type of government that you 60.1% voted for.......citizen health is less important than their fuckface.

NEA is really dumb. They should provide the 200,000 average, then it will be blue skies and bright sunshine!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NEA is really dumb. They should provide the 200,000 average, then it will be blue skies and bright sunshine!

Reminds me of Temasek Holdings's total shareholder return at 17%...if compounded annually since inception in 1974.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reminds me of Temasek Holdings's total shareholder return at 17%...if compounded annually since inception in 1974.

I don't care even if returns is only 1.7% - just let me know the principal amount!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical response from the inept gov't. Instead of trying to help people with concrete steps e.g. get enough "affordable" masks. They are more concerned with playing politics with people's health.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't care even if returns is only 1.7% - just let me know the principal amount!

400??? 500??? 600???? 700??? 800??? Billions?

Who the fuck knows now.

Only thing we know its a lot lot less then when started.
Thanks to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY genius for buying high high and selling low low

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

400??? 500??? 600???? 700??? 800??? Billions?

Who the fuck knows now.

Only thing we know its a lot lot less then when started.
Thanks to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY genius for buying high high and selling low low

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not happy with the reading then buy u own PSI reading meter.
This haze nothing to do with PAP/WP/sg gov. Leave them alone.
Just stay at home if feeling not good.
Do sinkie need gov to said that u all can safely go out or not. Please dont be idiot behave like children like what Indon minister comment.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not happy with the reading then buy u own PSI reading meter.
This haze nothing to do with PAP/WP/sg gov. Leave them alone.
Just stay at home if feeling not good.
Do sinkie need gov to said that u all can safely go out or not. Please dont be idiot behave like children like what Indon minister comment.

Many have long suspected that the PAP likes to fudge numbers to paint a rosier picture. This includes removing PSI readings.
The excuse they gave was because they didn't want to alarm the public:eek:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many have long suspected that the PAP likes to fudge numbers to paint a rosier picture. This includes removing PSI readings.
The excuse they gave was because they didn't want to alarm the public:eek:

Or say that they want to simplify things so that daft sinkies can understand.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat going to be worse is i think NEA will change it to a 24hr average reading to massage the numbers even more..if tat dont work. Change it to 2 day than 3 day than the whole week or month average n say once a month not too bad.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

what do u expect when our garment says AIM IS above board?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat going to be worse is i think NEA will change it to a 24hr average reading to massage the numbers even more..if tat dont work. Change it to 2 day than 3 day than the whole week or month average n say once a month not too bad.

USA, China, Russia and EU can measure and calculate the the PSI of Singapore with satellites. This plus their forecast models will decide whether they will evacuate their people and offices. And as the 140 continues to lie, not only will it drop further, all other indices for Singapore's attractiveness will drop till it affects investments, tourism and the economy. THose that stay will truly be the scum of pirate port state Singapore.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok..i will go to the usa website to see if they have singapores reading

USA, China, Russia and EU can measure and calculate the the PSI of Singapore with satellites. This plus their forecast models will decide whether they will evacuate their people and offices. And as the 140 continues to lie, not only will it drop further, all other indices for Singapore's attractiveness will drop till it affects investments, tourism and the economy. THose that stay will truly be the scum of pirate port state Singapore.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If there's ever a consumer version of an electronic PSI reader, you can bet our fucking gahmen will ban the sale of it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Never in my life have I seen such a huge fuss kicked up over nothing more than a bit of smoke. :rolleyes:

These damned sinkies are reacting as if the whole country is in the midst of a cyanide attack!

For god's sake grow up and get on with your life. You're not going to die you bunch of wussies. :oIo: